Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
let's be honest tho, if you didn't know his mom was white, you would not know he was bi-racial.

So it' not like he's not viewed as black by other black ppl

dak.png
Maybe you should just speak for yourself and not talk for others.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm surprised some of yall can walk straight with how easily yall get your panties in a bunch.
Bad line about the jail but other than that he said nothing wrong or bad. It wasn't
even intentionally done, he was just showing contrast and that was probably the easiest and quickest contrast for him to make to a teacher and principal. No malice behind the words just a slight misstep on an unexpected topic with a microphone in front of his face.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Maybe you should just speak for yourself and not talk for others.
oh ok, so the first time you saw Dak Prescott you knew immediately he was half white?

The point is, he didn't have to come in the locker room and tell his Black teammates he's half-black to relate to them. Not like he looks like Kris Humphries or something.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Let's be honest what Dak said about his family might very well be his reality, it's just a bad look to air his family's business out in the media.

On another note though while Dak seemingly identifies with his black side (peep who he's hung out with in college and the pros) I find it interesting how not much information is out there about Dak's father. There's whole articles about his mom but next to nothing about his dad. Were his mom and dad really together like that? Was dude in Dak's life growing up, and if so where is he now?