Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I haven’t looked at any mocks or started looking at tape.

And by tape I mean watching 8-15 minute YouTube videos and then coming in here and asking you casuals “do you even watch the games?”

But I want DL or DB at 17. I have no interest in drafting any offensive position. Whether we like it or not, Dak and Amari going to get paid and retained. Zeke already did. We hired an offensive HC.

Get more talent on D and fix this 2 decade long abortion of a unit

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

And by tape I mean watching 8-15 minute YouTube videos and then coming in here and asking you casuals “do you even watch the games?”

But I want DL or DB at 17. I have no interest in drafting any offensive position. Whether we like it or not, Dak and Amari going to get paid and retained. Zeke already did. We hired an offensive HC.

:heh: Better off lying and say you watched the school play all year- like me :smugdraper:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

From everything I've heard from the new coaches I think they're going to take the BPA regardless of need. I could be wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
From everything I've heard from the new coaches I think they're going to take the BPA regardless of need. I could be wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting
And that's really the direction this team needs to go in :manny:

I want a DT and LB but realistically, a rookie ain't puttin' the team over the top next season. Better off hoping that the current players look better in a different scheme/playing to their strengths.

Pressure up front would do the whole unit some good but we do have 25 roster spots to fill :manny:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Not yet, He started dropping too many passes but it was only year 2. Amari has been like this since his days at Bama, so his inconsistencies are not a shock.
I know the old adage is if it touches your hands you gotta catch it but most of Gallup's drops were slants and quick slants with the ball thrown behind him :manny:
Only problem with letting Amari walk means we gave up a 1st rounder for no reason

It boosted us to the playoffs one year and let us accurately evaluate Dak so it's not for nothing if you ask me :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know the old adage is if it touches your hands you gotta catch it but most of Gallup's drops were slants and quick slants with the ball thrown behind him :manny:

It boosted us to the playoffs one year and let us accurately evaluate Dak so it's not for nothing if you ask me :manny:
You don't give up a 1st to achieve the exact same thing you have achieved in the past. They gave up a 1st round pick to get the exact same results they had in 2016.