Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dak to the 9ers

The talking heads on ESPN been saying that for the past two days. I would not resign with them myself, this team has no direction. Matter of fact what free agents would really want to play in Dallas and deal with all the bullshyt that comes along with it. Everything matters besides winning.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The talking heads on ESPN been saying that for the past two days. I would not resign with them myself, this team has no direction. Matter of fact what free agents would really want to play in Dallas and deal with all the bullshyt that comes along with it. Everything matters besides winning.

breh were the cowboys, one winning season and the whole world will be back on our nuts :dead:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
At the end of the day you still have Ceedee, Gallup and Cooper....Dak knows those guys are capable of making him look better than he really is. Imagine going to where the receiving core is medicore. Dak will holding a clip board real quick

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At the end of the day you still have Ceedee, Gallup and Cooper....Dak knows those guys are capable of making him look better than he really is. Imagine going to where the receiving core is medicore. Dak will holding a clip board real quick

Possible on Dak, but do you really think we draw some good free agent talent in the off season and not aging or bottom of the barrel players?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

tenor.gif

hes lowkey furious :russ:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

I think Dak in New England would be better for his career. Put him with a HOF coach and competent coaching staff and get him some weapons.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

What QB is playing well with a mediocre receiving core? This is a passing league now, you have to have good receivers to be successful.