Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Players Lounge got me rollin this morning. Barry Church is finally off the Cowboys kool aid and Newy out here talking about McCarthy needs to come out with the Nino Brown hat giving out names and firing people left and right.

:dead:
Well McCarthy needs to start by firing himself, because he lied about studying analytics while he was away.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He is cant miss..

You cant overpower him or get around him.. gave up one sack total.

I dont think Dallas will have a shot at him.. and if they did, yall really think they would cut Tyron? They should, but Dallas dont work like that
If put him at guard until Tyron retires or gets hurt again.

Tired of having unreliable linemen and this team going to shyt because of it.

Make Connor Williams a backup

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If put him at guard until Tyron retires or gets hurt again.

Tired of having unreliable linemen and this team going to shyt because of it.

Make Connor Williams a backup
Or move Collins inside.

Tyron
McGovern
Badazz
Lael
Sewell

Connor Williams I would look to trade.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This game can be a franchise saving loss I’m not even trolling, Sewell is gonna be a hall of famer. We can lock down left tackle for another 10 years :blessed:

We need to find a way to lose this game :ufdup:

Edit: hell we can even get a haul from the bengals or chargers by trading down, they want to protect their QB badly. Literally nothing good happens if we win this game :heh:

He turn out to be another conner williams and its going to be a problem for you :ufdup:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well McCarthy needs to start by firing himself, because he lied about studying analytics while he was away.
That goes without question, lying on the resume ass nikka. :gucci:

I just want him to have full control for one season, so he has no scapegoats. No forced hires from Jerry, no bum ass dline coaches pounded the table for bum ass players in the War Room.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:ohhh: You turned on your fellow Longhorn
:childplease: I turned on him two years ago. Should have kept him at tackle or not drafted him. Sick of him killing 1-2 drives every game.

Could you imagine running to the right side with Lael/Sewell? :wow:

I'd hope he'd embrace the move. Lael already got the bag and will be 32 when he's a FA.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
if the nfl cap is lowered. There is no way we can pay dak, and hope to fix this putrid defense. if we pay dak, we gotta hope we hit our drafts correct. or its more years of putrid defense. and NO MORE signing over the hill free agents.. hopefully they learned with poe and griffin. and please get us a real D Coord that is not past their prime.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the nfl cap is lowered. There is no way we can pay dak, and hope to fix this putrid defense. if we pay dak, we gotta hope we hit our drafts correct. or its more years of putrid defense. and NO MORE signing over the hill free agents.. hopefully they learned with poe and griffin. and please get us a real D Coord that is not past their prime.

Dak to the 9ers