Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude stop with this "black qb" it's honestly embarassing an on some c00n shyt. I dont give a damn about the race of a qb. Romo us my favorite qb ever and I never called for the cowboys to bring in a black qb. You would think dude had a losing record with the way folks talk about him. But he has proven he can win and gets better every season. That's a franchise qb. No doubt we would have easily won the division this season with him. People want to focus on the 2-3 start but any sensible person knows that was on the defense. There's a reason damn near every cowboys legend has backed him as the franchise qb. They know what they see.
You nikkas love and I mean love to overuse words out of context like some dumb parents trying to say cap smh. What white person am I showing out for, selling someone black out, or anything like that stupid nikka? That's a c00n not calling you out for wanting Dak partially because he's black. Ok you say it ain't about race. I'll let it go maybe I projecting Stephen A smith on you. On that I'll take it back but the c00n shyt stop it slime because you using it in this context is that coli clown shyt that just means disagreement with you smfh.

As for Dak it is not about no losing record because if he gets credit for ALL the WINS he has to take credit for ALL thenLOSSES too. Let's be real people like you don't do that. Y'all give him credit for the wins and excuse the LS on everybody else. That's not what you do for top talent. If Lebron takes a L no matter who's fault it is he gets the blame. Funny enough the next sentence or two you prove my point with the its on the D stuff. That's the cost of being the "leader" you gotta take blame for shyt that you didn't do at times. I don't give a damn what no Cowboys legend says positively. Yall cats must be stupid if you thought they'd say someone ain't shyt or shouldn't get paid. Yeah right you can't be that stupid. Now if you got clips of what they say behind close doors that co sign this I'll say ok. Most people say the right thing in public unless they hot take cats that don't prove nothing sorry.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People cop pleas and make excuses for Lamar Jackson becasue hes a horrible pocket passer, but still say "pay that man"

Carson Wentz is supposed to be better but has played like shyt for over a year. Same excuses and he got paid. But when it comes to Dak his K. Cousins :mjlol:

Every black QB that comes into the NFL is stanned in here but more times than not they dont pan out.

At the end of the day, Zeke has part of the money that should've gone to Dak. Jerry Jones is a fukking bytch made fakkit who doesn't know football.
Yeah that bullshyt you kicking don't work fam. Try that bullshyt on someone who said all that shyt. None of that shyt works against me because I ain't said none of that outside of the Cousins shyt. Try again.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
hvemsr9aaijzncihkgq0.jpg

Ain’t this about a bytch :martin::mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You guys are some real fans to still be watching this team :whew:

The next time I pay attention to anything cowboys related will be when they say "and with the 3rd pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select"...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Told you man he's the Superman version of Dak. :ehh:

His kryptonite is pressure until a coach can speed up his footwork.. Cowboys would have retool that Oline if they end up getting Fields.

Could just spend 40 mil on Dak and let it ride tho :mjgrin:
Should just offer Winston the vet minimum since he sitting behind Hill :mjgrin: