Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is what it is, Houston is still fun and my favorite spot in Texas to visit. Dallas is straight to. I know it those dozens of other small counties that’s turning the state red. Still one of my favorite states to visit. Just surprising they can’t turn blue.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Giants over Redskins

Falcons over Broncos

Jags over Texans

Chargers over Raiders

Results we need today

The Steelers are going to negatively affect our SOS, so we could drop if these teams dont lose

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
When the last time y’all state voted blue during a presidential election?:stopitslime: A democratic governor? How a democratic controlled star hosie
It’s been a while but I’m comparing it to say the early 2000s and even 2010s. Texas isn’t as reliable anymore for them which is why they are losing seats in the urban cities. There’s a reason why they mentioned Texas and battleground state in the same sentence.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giants over Redskins

Falcons over Broncos

Jags over Texans

Chargers over Raiders

Results we need today

The Steelers are going to negatively affect our SOS, so we could drop if these teams dont lose
What you think about bringing ole boy from Atlanta in at qb if Atlanta releases him for a younger option

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Pass

I want a QB thats on a rookie deal so we can rebuild this roster

most teams don’t rebuild like that. I know that’s how it appears, but a qb rookie deal means nothing if you don’t draft well at other positions.

Russell Wilson was drafted after Seattle had almost completed the rebuild. Mahomes was drafted to a playoff team. Aaron Rogers, Tom Brady, Big Ben. The list goes on.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
most teams don’t rebuild like that. I know that’s how it appears, but a qb rookie deal means nothing if you don’t draft well at other positions.

Russell Wilson was drafted after Seattle had almost completed the rebuild. Mahomes was drafted to a playoff team. Aaron Rogers, Tom Brady, Big Ben. The list goes on.
Most Teams dont have the worst GM in the league like we have here

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Most Teams dont have the worst GM in the league like we have here

which makes the idea of letting go a player like Dak for a rookie that much more asinine. I could see if you had andrew luck in the draft. A can’t miss prospect. It’s a crap shoot. They’re definitely not winning a title within that 4 year rookie window so what happens when you have to pay them?

it’s simple. The problem was never Dak. Their most important offensive player was Dak and they didn’t pay him. Their best defensive player was Byron Jones and they didn’t pay him. They paid everyone else and without Jones/Dak, you see the results.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which makes the idea of letting go a player like Dak for a rookie that much more asinine. I could see if you had andrew luck in the draft. A can’t miss prospect. It’s a crap shoot. They’re definitely not winning a title within that 4 year rookie window so what happens when you have to pay them?

it’s simple. The problem was never Dak. Their most important offensive player was Dak and they didn’t pay him. Their best defensive player was Byron Jones and they didn’t pay him. They paid everyone else and without Jones/Dak, you see the results.
Pretty much. Could’ve paid Jones instead of Smith. Could’ve and shouldve paid Dak instead Zeke

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That only works if the qb is good which is rare for rookie QBs..

y’all all in on Fields but Dak at the collegiate level was a better QB and played against better competition.
Yall nikkas just say anything :mjtf:

Dak was a 4th rounder in a weak class, while some say Fields may surpass Lawerence:mjtf: