Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Cooper Rush was back on this squad? He head and shoulders above Dinucci

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Offense yeah...

Defense, I dont care for em.. they aren't bums, but Im good on em.. if one prove me wrong, so be it
:mindblown:

Marlon Humphrey
Eddie Jackson
Quinnen Williams
Johnathan Allen
Rashaan Evans
Minkah fitzpatrick
CJ Mosley
Deionte Hightower
Reggie ragland
Jarren Reed

You clearly didnt think this through. :no:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
If we get a high enough pick we would be absolute fools not to use it on a QB or a tackle. We aren't in the position to trade out of getting a potential cornerstone and at this point i am all for us starting over. It's not hard to see that a change is needed and we can't keep doing the same old shyt over and over again. If Jerry can't see after this season that he and Stephen need to fall back and actually hire a football mind then they never will. And i am not confident at all that they will because of the egos both of them have .
I'll keep steel at right and move La'El over to left :manny:

If I were to address Oline it would be through FA or the 3rd round

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
You can say Pollard is more explosive but saying he can read blocks better is flat out inaccurate. Pass protection is the one thing that elliot is undeniably amongst the very best at in the league.

And those of you thinking Pollard can replace zeke are gonna be sadly mistaken. Its gonna be darren McFadden all over again. He isnt an every down back. Its like "explosion" is the only rb trait yall care about. You would think dude is averaging like 5 ypc or some shyt. Him and zeke are both averaging 3.9 ypc. Pollards longest run is 14 yards, zeke's is 24. But Pollard hasnt proven he can carry a load or be a workhorse.
so we draft or get a RB in FA and do a run by committe

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The thread has jumped the shark :mjlol:

Lots of people are going to be disappointed when we just franchise Dak again, don't take a qb, and draft either an offensive or defensive lineman with our 1st round pick:mjlol:

Cowboys won't even watch scout tape on Justin Fields:mjlol:
Either Cowboys get Fields or I watch @BlueHeffner @*DalMem* have some of the all time rants for passing on him.

Its a win/win for me :yeshrug: