Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
which makes the idea of letting go a player like Dak for a rookie that much more asinine. I could see if you had andrew luck in the draft. A can’t miss prospect. It’s a crap shoot. They’re definitely not winning a title within that 4 year rookie window so what happens when you have to pay them?

it’s simple. The problem was never Dak. Their most important offensive player was Dak and they didn’t pay him. Their best defensive player was Byron Jones and they didn’t pay him. They paid everyone else and without Jones/Dak, you see the results.
This team couldnt capitalize while Dak was on a rookie deal, so you think the answer is paying him $40m and all a sudden Jerry will get his head out of his ass and build a contender with less cap space.

In what universe does that make sense?

Fields will be a better pro than Dak. Just as Lamar, Mahomes, and Watson are. That there alone is a reason they should move on.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team couldnt capitalize while Dak was on a rookie deal, so you think the answer is paying him $40m and all a sudden Jerry will get his head out of his ass and build a contender with less cap space.

Fields will be a better pro than Dak. Just as Lamar, Mahomes, and Watson are. That there alone is a reason they should move on.
Take that shyt to Vegas if you so confident . Nigguhs say anything to discredit Dak in this thread. You goin learn the Hard way

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Brisset for the Colts loving life everytime I see him. That nigguh always smiling and upbeat on the sidelines. Getting paid 30 million to hold the clipboard. Colts dumb as fukk

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

So with a straight face, you think Lamar Jackson is a better passer than Dak? :russ:

Dak and Watson have accumulated the same amount of championships which is zero, yet Houston now has to rebuild with no draft picks.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Dez went to New Orleans instead. He ain’t too get no targets in this offense. There best wr only get 3.5 receptions a game....