Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I had a depressing thought in relation to this franchise, how many players on this team best years are still in front of them? Gallup, CeeDee, Diggs, thats as far as I got. We’re in deep shyt, and unfortunately change isnt coming with the Jones’ boys running the show. What we really need is about 3 or 4 Dez personality types, too many low energy betas in the locker room.
Im over here tryna add to this list thinking like

zQ_LYUEAVVmmVY0WJ9oKSkyQHBAnjtc9-fpYykkgpjd69Tn6hi4iCQehNtGjX_Ldo1OD2ladbT8Vbjh9EbVEGGVnnUtgE0KQI9Nw

And i had the same list :pachaha:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
For the last 5 years or so I've taken a trip to another city to watch the Cowboys play. Any game I've gon to at AT&T stadium the tickets have been free. I don't care to support these ho ass nigggas financially.

I remember my grandma telling me that the Cowboys wouldn't win again until Jerry does right my Jimmy Johnson. She died like 10 years ago and now I'm startin' to feel like this team is cursed :mjcry:

R.I.P BigMommaE214
Grannies always be knowing:to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Locally, the Rumor is Eversin Griffin was the one leaking the negative info to the Media.

i kinda figured it was an outsider aka new comer mike him or Worley

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most like the Cowboys will combine their 6Th and the Lions 6th to move up to the 5th round or somewhat like that. I’m happy with the trade. Need more draft capital to be active on day one and two.