Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cause Dak isn't Baby Hair and the Seahawks are committed to him. Also they chose Baby Hair over winning titles. Seahawks will not win another ring currently situated. Neither will ARodg with the Packers

We can't make the same decision

SO basically you want to switch up quarterbacks every 4 years. And draft a quarterback every 3? You have to be bad in order to be able to pick a top quarterback in the first place.

Your goal is the get to the playoffs. Whatever happens, happens. Your logic is dumb. And if a team can't build around a franchise quarterback, then management isn't doing their job. All i'm hearing is excuses for incompetence.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Aye man, going back and reading the posts in this thread reminds me of Ghostbusters 2 when the slime was turning everybody against each other. This team is that slime:mjcry: When things are going good we all cut for each other, when its bad, we talk shyt and make up...right now its worse than bed. Y'all nikkas ready to kill each other:damn:

I'm a self admitted Dak supporter, salute @dtownreppin214 for putting me on to Voch. Me and him def on the same page on a lot of things especially Dak:salute: I know the QB position is a topic of division with this fanbase, it was the same with Romo. I told myself last week in order for me to enjoy this season I would stop the back n forth Dak talk, it is what it is and also I'd like to announce that as of last Sunday I am now taking my talents to the Tennesse Titans for the remainder of this season. I finally get to watch some good football and enjoy my Sunday's again:ahh:

Naw that’s not the move at all Playa.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with the bolded. IDK if they will certainly win a ring, because no team is guaranteed anything except maybe the Chiefs. But Seattle with Russ is set for this entire decade. With DK...

That's a better situation than like 28 other teams in the NFL. Maybe more.

Jamal Adams, too :mjcry:

Low key their defense is worst than ours. We just gave up more points. They give up almost 500 yards a game with Adams. They're terrible but they're all in for offense and trying to outscore to win. They won't beat a healthy 9ers, Tompa, or Chi like that when it matters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Low key their defense is worst than ours. We just gave up more points. They give up almost 500 yards a game with Adams. They're terrible but they're all in for offense and trying to outscore to win. They won't beat a healthy 9ers, Tompa, or Chi like that when it matters
I meant more in terms of going forward. Their roster construction, flexibility, and how they plan to continue to add pieces to their core around Russ.

Young Jamal and DK along with veteran KJ, Wagz, and Lockett.

I think classifying them as "can't win as currently constructed" is selling them short in terms of being able to add a few pieces over the next 2-3 years, get chemistry and more experience, and have a few things fall your way to make another NFC CG or SB appearance.

And no breh, their defense is not low key or oil lens microscope key worse than ours

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
SO basically you want to switch up quarterbacks every 4 years. And draft a quarterback every 3? You have to be bad in order to be able to pick a top quarterback in the first place.

Your goal is the get to the playoffs. Whatever happens, happens. Your logic is dumb. And if a team can't build around a franchise quarterback, then management isn't doing their job. All i'm hearing is excuses for incompetence.
We don't have a franchise QB. This dude would've been one of the fools saying we should keep Cousins if we were Skins fans.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant more in terms of going forward. Their roster construction, flexibility, and how they plan to continue to add pieces to their core around Russ.

Young Jamal and DK along with veteran KJ, Wagz, and Lockett.

I think classifying them as "can't win as currently constructed" is selling them short in terms of being able to add a few pieces over the next 2-3 years, get chemistry and more experience, and have a few things fall your way to make another NFC CG or SB appearance.

And no breh, their defense is not low key or oil lens microscope key worse than ours

They're ass on defense man. Giving up the most yards in the league history. Our defense just gives up more points cause of Dak and Zeke/Pollard TOs

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't have a franchise QB. This dude would've been one of the fools saying we should keep Cousins if we were Skins fans.

What you think about getting Darnold for cheap and going from there with picks and Free Agent money? :jbhmm:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
They're ass on defense man. Giving up the most yards in the league history. Our defense just gives up more points cause of Dak and Zeke/Pollard TOs
Plus they just gave up two 1s for Jamal AND have to pay him

How will they improve their defense?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What you think about getting Darnold for cheap and going from there with picks and Free Agent money? :jbhmm:
I'm down with any cheap option to Dak. We can argue semantics on what we think he is but outside of the illmatic season he's about a 8-8/9-7 QB. Why do we need to pay whatever big $$$ he looking for to get those similar results? People can say that about the other contracts but we know Dallas do tricky math team friendly deals.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm down with any cheap option to Dak. We can argue semantics on what we think he is but outside of the illmatic season he's about a 8-8/9-7 QB. Why do we need to pay whatever big $$$ he looking for to get those similar results? People can say that about the other contracts but we know Dallas do tricky math team friendly deals.

Facts. Eagles and Rams overpaid their QBs but at least they were first 2 picks who have been solid. We can't do that. Let's go ahead with Darnold and rebuild the interior lines and land a couple FAs that come thru

Watch the Nas hate tho :stopitslime:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lol they beat the Patriots by getting crucial stops in the 4th when it mattered most

Do you even need to think for a second what our defense would have done in that situation?

Yards don't tell the whole story. Seattle defense might not be league average, but I have 1000000% more faith in them, their schemes, coaches, and players to get a timely stop or turnover than I would ever in our defense.

We literally have a LB that only gives effort when he's not in the picture. And then as soon as he's in the picture, he shies away from contact and prioritizes self preservation.

Literally playing 11v12 on one half of the ball unless the play is run directly towards Jaylon.

He doesn't even have the decency to shoot gaps and edges and eat up a blocker. Just stands around like a wasteman.