dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Its sickening

They worship this fool more than Troy in his prime :scust:

It's these new age Cowboys fans breh. This nikka Voch actually said this was "the most depressing Cowboys injury we've ever had."

Like, are you serious? :dahell:

mKZR90NFCDDTndlnVJVtCTylvxbSKzZy_5onSoSInGAo0v4Raa5HJ74nIFMNkylckzYb8ECZ7NF1uvYv1CuCjct3GUhvQGzN62bF_tNXkqMs_wGWA0RzsYbvRw0CegnpXM-qiLQFeCfSCfNARjjNs9OSHCCLTybl7hWjQuMoGXTah9GU46DEvUIPNWh3HG6kobT5cHJ8QtDb5DZvv0kXoEMUrZpGXHyG

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's these new Cowboys fans breh. This nikka Voch actually said this was "the most depressing Cowboys injury we've ever had."

Like, are you serious? :dahell:

mKZR90NFCDDTndlnVJVtCTylvxbSKzZy_5onSoSInGAo0v4Raa5HJ74nIFMNkylckzYb8ECZ7NF1uvYv1CuCjct3GUhvQGzN62bF_tNXkqMs_wGWA0RzsYbvRw0CegnpXM-qiLQFeCfSCfNARjjNs9OSHCCLTybl7hWjQuMoGXTah9GU46DEvUIPNWh3HG6kobT5cHJ8QtDb5DZvv0kXoEMUrZpGXHyG

Most of these YouTube nikkas are straight nuthuggers. :hhh:

Voch and Mark Holmes are unwatchable now.

Law Nation is somewhat tolerable.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dalton got the ultimate second chance. Man I bet his agent is telling him this is the biggest chance you’ve ever get I. This league. QBs for the cowboys. You can tell he was waiting for this. I get the feeling Andy goin ball. Ppl calling him a slightly above average qb at his prime. And he from the area? You know this is low key his dream.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dalton got the ultimate second chance. Man I bet his agent is telling him this is the biggest chance you’ve ever get I. This league. QBs for the cowboys. You can tell he was waiting for this. I get the feeling Andy goin ball. Ppl calling him a slightly above average qb at his prime. And he from the area? You know this is low key his dream.

Andy could have easily took a starting position somewhere.

He signed to the Cowboys only for this season. So, he could be home with his family during this COVID19 pandemic.

Andy is a better passer than Dak. Let get that straight.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andy is a better thrower of the football than Dak.

This will be a huge mistake by Arizona.
Not a better decision maker. Andy definitely had his shortcomings. Reminded me of Marc Bulger. He’s goin to throw it up to you and let you try to win your battle. He’s prone to turnovers...

put it this way Dak for all faults has basically a 3:1 td to interception ratio. That’s elite. Dalton doesn’t even have 2:1. He’s like 1.5:1. And he puts the ball on the ground just as much as Dak. But you seen that soon as he came into the ground

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Not a better decision maker. Andy definitely had his shortcomings. Reminded me of Marc Bulger. He’s goin to throw it up to you and let you try to win your battle. He’s prone to turnovers...

put it this way Dak for all faults has basically a 3:1 td to interception ratio. That’s elite. Dalton doesn’t even have 2:1. He’s like 1.5:1

Andy needed more playmakers than just AJ Green.. kinda forced it to him in key moments... but we will see

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea cause people have no reason to root for dak other than the fact he is black. That narrative is corny and played out.
That narrative is the truth for some and I'm talking about them nikkas. If you ain't one of them stop bytching acting like the shyt don't exist at all FOH.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andy needed more aymakers than just AJ Green.. kinda forced it to him in key moments... but we will see
Andy was a mental midget. One thing ppl take for granted in Dak is he’s a leader. He got better as the season went on. He Balls in the playoffs. Dalton was the opposite . Remember when the media spread that false propaganda about Romo being terrible in November and December. Well that was exactly the case with Dalton. Those Good years with Cinci they always states strong in September and October and faltered in the second half of the season. Dalton was a Big reason for that. Dalton was terrible in January. He lost those playoffs games for Cinci. Margin Lewis caught all the slack and criticism for Daltons shytty playoff performances.

I seen Dalton a lot in my market. He’s not terrible but he’s definitely not a better overall qb than Dak.