Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

the epitome of this fanbase. Not only do they play nothing alike, Russ by year 5 went to two SBs

Russ is great now but let's be honest here he was carried to those superbowls by an all time great defense and a top tier run game...

I mean when they actually did put that second superbowl in russ hands instead of letting their all world running back have it...what happened?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
nikkas drafted CeeDee Lamb to be spiteful, now look at y’all. Y’all should’ve drafted a defensive player. Y’all thought it was gonna be one way but it’s the other.
full

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
this team is soft. team is down and they all look like sad puppies. say what you want to say about Dez... when team was down he was in everybody grill trying to fire up the team. I dont see Tank or any of the team captains doing that. after another team score, or we fugg up... its right back to sit down on the bench showing no emotion.
Look at MM during a bad play or penalty, no emotion... at least the clapper showed emotion

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He had edge defenders that could contain. When you can’t contain the edge, it’s curtains for your defense.

This current team don’t like this current scheme like they claim they did then.
I don’t know how some of you brehs are both Cowboys and Longhorns fans

:picard: Losing years off your lifespan
sooner fan here

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
this team is soft. team is down and they all look like sad puppies. say what you want to say about Dez... when team was down he was in everybody grill trying to fire up the team. I dont see Tank or any of the team captains doing that. after another team score, or we fugg up... its right back to sit down on the bench showing no emotion.
Look at MM during a bad play or penalty, no emotion... at least the clapper showed emotion

Lol damn you miss the clapper? Nobody hated on Garrett because the clapping, he was just stubborn and never adjusted.