Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Only ONE of those players played today and he was only selected first because we used our first rounder on Amari

To act like tthe defense has the same amount of resources as the offense is asinine

Technically LVE is here, but he is hurt and can't stay on the field. Taco is on his 3rd team in 3 years

Daps
I shyt of Dak from time to time but he wasn't bad today while stat padding. His mistake was fumbling and Zeke fumbled right after. That was the game. When your team isn't good on defense, your offense can't turn the ball over

We would have given up around 35 to 40 points if Dak was 100% perfect and STILL only have a 50/50 chance at winning. Zeke and DLaw got paid but have been nonexistent. Dak and the receivers are the only reason we don't lose by 4 touchdowns a game.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let me stop this 80%er Cowboy fan reactions I was doing earlier. I knew before this season started we would be 10-6 at best. Majority of us knew this too. This team is not as good as the media tried to feed you. Some of us in here some how bought into this McCarthy led team is going to light up the league especially in his first year. I am done with the over reactions and just going to let the season play out. That Scooter Magruder syndrome is real for this fan base.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me stop this 80%er Cowboy fan reactions I was doing earlier. I knew before this season started we would be 10-6 at best. Majority of us knew this too. This team is not as good as the media tried to feed you. Some of us in here some how bought into this McCarthy led team is going to light up the league especially in his first year. I am done with the over reactions and just going to let the season play out. That Scooter Magruder syndrome is real for this fan base.
As delusional as it sounds, the LVE and McCoy injuries hurt us badly. We have nothing in the middle.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
We would have given up around 35 to 40 points if Dak was 100% perfect and STILL only have a 50/50 chance at winning. Zeke and DLaw got paid but have been nonexistent. Dak and the receivers are the only reason we don't lose by 4 touchdowns a game.
finally somebody in this thread with some gahdamn sense

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I remember the Denver game in which Romo was going toe to toe with Manning, yet he got all the blame after throwing a pick because his OL tripped him.
finally somebody in this thread with some gahdamn sense
Man please, Dak putting up these empty calorie numbers and ya'll are acting like he's special.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I remember the Denver game in which Romo was going toe to toe with Manning, yet he got all the blame after throwing a pick because his OL tripped him.

Man please, Dak putting up these empty calorie numbers and ya'll are acting like he's special.

If the team still has a shot to win it then those yards cannot be empty.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If the team still has a shot to win it then those yards cannot be empty.
The team only had a shot to win because Cleveland was just trying to run the clock out.

Do we really believe the defense just turned the ON switch and started shutting them down?

The offense scored 3 straight TDs after doing nothing for two entire quarters