She must have been in labor since he signed that contract :mjpls:
ToWgNYV.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly though, players tend to come back more focused after having a child. You saw it with mike Conley in the bubble. Let's just hope. We cant afford to have a pass-rush as weak as Sunday's.

fukk that. He was focused when he threatened to delay his surgery after that franchised his ass. And he's probably focused on his banking app when confirms his direct deposit.

I look at all the hired guns that have come thru that defensive line and they all took the reigns of the group. Aldon Smith sat out multiple years and has played better than him. He's worthless.

He's the Orlando Scandrick of the defensive line.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Raegor out for month and they put another olineman on IR.

Both the Eagles and Washington have a difficult stretch of games coming.

If our key players stay healthy and our defense settles in a bit, we really should win the division.
Did you see the last game? The defense needs way more than to just "settle in a bit", they suck from top to bottom.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Honestly though, players tend to come back more focused after having a child. You saw it with mike Conley in the bubble. Let's just hope. We cant afford to have a pass-rush as weak as Sunday's.
Never thought of it like that, but that's an interesting perspective. I wonder if any sports psychologists have ever looked at that before.

Also, looks like fan pressure and reflection done got to Griff. Mans got something to prove..
:manny:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
stop acting scared... y'all are funny

NFL is week to week.

nothing about Seahawks is shutdown Defense..
You can call it scared. I call it being objective.

I saw two bad football teams on Sunday. Falcons just did what Atlanta always does. We won a historically improbable game.

Seattle isn’t Atlanta. But we’re still the same old Cowboys from what I saw.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Never thought of it like that, but that's an interesting perspective. I wonder if any sports psychologists have ever looked at that before.

Also, looks like fan pressure and reflection done got to Griff. Mans got something to prove..
:manny:

it is so odd that some DE just prefer 3pt stance. You would think standing up would be way better to rush. interesting

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Did you see the last game? The defense needs way more than to just "settle in a bit", they suck from top to bottom.
Yes, I watched the last game, just like I've watched every single game in the last 23 years. Because of no real offseason, no preseason, the new staff is just now getting a grasp of what they've got with these players - their strengths and weaknesses. As the coaches make adjustments (e.g. the Griffen news), It's not a stretch to believe this defense will improve as the season moves along. They won't be world-beaters, but I don't expect them to be this bad throughout the season. If they do that, and Haskins doesn't get exponentially better, we should be the favorites to win the division.