Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak has no time to stand I the pocket and get it down the field.
The rams were getting pressure with just 4 down linemen.

Same shyt happened to Wentz today. Coaches sending TEs out to catch while their Tackles are getting are up

The biggest issue is still in game adjustments. Defense didn't realize the Rams were running a 90s West coast offense full of bootlegs until the end of the 3rd qtr

And who is Dallas O-Line coach? Slide a damn TE in to protect your tackle

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be real here brehs

The problem with this team has always been coaching AND our “star” players are ass and overhyped

Jaylon is a complete bum. Soft, no awarenes, finesse LB that cant cover

Tank is all bark with no bite. Hes basically invisible out there. Im tired of the homers on twitter saying b b but he played the run well!!

Amari is a number 2 receiver. Dude is a beta and hardly makes game changing plays

Dak is in the vein of Kirk Cousins. Decent leader and likeable guy off the field, but hes just not a difference maker.

We need a new QB badly man. Watching Kyler make game changing plays had me like :mjcry:

All of our Stars are soft.

None of them kneeling is a microcosm of them being weak.

I bet people like Aldon Smith and Everson Griffen look at these nikkas like :hhh:

Michael Bennett smelled the p*ssy on these nikkas. :hhh:

Earl Thomas would reign terror on these fukk nikkas. :hhh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We definitely going to lose to the Washington No Names.

Hopefully they will end that no pocket awareness trailer park Mutt.

We should've signed Killa Cam :francis:

New-England-Patriots-top-Miami-Dolphins-in-Cam-Newtons-debut.jpg

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of our Stars are soft.

None of them kneeling is a microcosm of them being weak.

I bet people like Aldon Smith and Everson Griffen look at these nikkas like :hhh:

Michael Bennett smelled the p*ssy on these nikkas. :hhh:

Earl Thomas would reign terror on these fukk nikkas. :hhh:

Facts. Why they won't bring ET in. He woulda embarrassed those coaches and that shytty coverage they displayed that the 90s Cowboys put an end to. Muthafukkas running stretch plays and bootlegs like it's the late 80s early 90s and shyt

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Did we really get any stops? They missed a field goal and dropped another potential first down. We legitimately held them to 2 punts. TOP matters when you not hitting home runs on every possession
Don't really care about legitimate because you see how legitimate worked on that Ramsey play. Doesn't matter how it happened the D gave up 20 and the O had chances to win so the conversions stat doesn't really mean shyt to me esp when when they needed to get off the field they did tonight.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple of good things in this terrible loss. Diggs looks like the real deal. I know Goff got those two passes on him, but they easily could've of been picks. I like Diggs' aggressiveness. And he had tight coverage for most the night on his man.

Trysten Hill looks MILES better this game then he did all last season. He stood out. So maybe he won't be a bust.

CeeDee Lamb is gonna be special.

Besides that, get Earl to Dallas tomorrow and sign Delanie Walker. Might need to dig up Clay Matthews too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lets be real here brehs

The problem with this team has always been coaching AND our “star” players are ass and overhyped

Jaylon is a complete bum. Soft, no awarenes, finesse LB that cant cover

Tank is all bark with no bite. Hes basically invisible out there. Im tired of the homers on twitter saying b b but he played the run well!!

Amari is a number 2 receiver. Dude is a beta and hardly makes game changing plays

Dak is in the vein of Kirk Cousins. Decent leader and likeable guy off the field, but hes just not a difference maker.

We need a new QB badly man. Watching Kyler make game changing plays had me like :mjcry:
So many gahdamn problems, my head hurts.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A couple of good things in this terrible loss. Diggs looks like the real deal. I know Goff got those two passes on him, but they easily could've of been picks. I like Diggs' aggressiveness. And he had tight coverage for most the night on his man.

Trysten Hill looks MILES better this game then he did all last season. He stood out. So maybe he won't be a bust.

CeeDee Lamb is gonna be special.

Besides that, get Earl to Dallas tomorrow and sign Delanie Walker. Might need to dig up Clay Matthews too.

As long as Jaylon Smith is starting, the defense will be vulnerable. Hes an easy target. He calls the plays as well. Dude is a serious liability.

Tyrone Crawford is useless and the fact that nobody has been able to take his starting spot speaks to the quality of their ability to play run defense. Or know how to read offenses and a defensive playbook.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Oh yea and im bushing all these homer podcasts i listen to on the website :hhh:

All offseason, im hearing SB hype and how all these players had a “great camp”, just for them to come out looking like JAGS. Its the same damn story every offseason

I heard:

Trysten Hill stepped up and was giving Martin fits

Jaylon was the best player on defense

Darian Thompson and Xavier Woods are adequate at Safety

Dak looked sharp

All these nikkas were ASS tonight:hhh: