Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with this offense is they actually run too much.

I understand why they run, but it really messes with the passing game rhythm. It's to the point where they run so much that when they do pass its predictable.

All you gotta know is the down and distance and you oretting much know what they will do.

Hopefully McCarthy will fix it.

:francis:Jaylon Smith has declined since he got paid. Hes probably the main reason why this defense will get gashed. He doesnt make plays, should've never reupped with him for that much.

Its funny how the are one some FMV with Dak, but not with Smith. His contract is the reason why Byron Jones isn't there.

And for the second year in a row, it appears, another defensive lineman will come in and have a better season than DeMarcus Lawrence :mjpls: who also got paid a ton of money.

So while some of you will put blame on Dak, look at the ones who actually got long term deals.

fukk the both of those Bedbucks. :camby:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did that have to do with the Boys chance of winning? You talking about unacceptable on some sounds good shyt. Who the fukk cares about 9/14 when they gave up 20 fukking points and got stops when it was really needed.

Did we really get any stops? They missed a field goal and dropped another potential first down. We legitimately held them to 2 punts. TOP matters when you not hitting home runs on every possession

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
TE and LB are going to be a problem all year. I don't know why they came into the season so thin at both positions. Earl might help the secondary a bit, but I don't have much confidence in these corners either. DT also is problematic. Oline might not even be top 10 anymore.

This is going to be a long season.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lets be real here brehs

The problem with this team has always been coaching AND our “star” players are ass and overhyped

Jaylon is a complete bum. Soft, no awarenes, finesse LB that cant cover

Tank is all bark with no bite. Hes basically invisible out there. Im tired of the homers on twitter saying b b but he played the run well!!

Amari is a number 2 receiver. Dude is a beta and hardly makes game changing plays

Dak is in the vein of Kirk Cousins. Decent leader and likeable guy off the field, but hes just not a difference maker.

We need a new QB badly man. Watching Kyler make game changing plays had me like :mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I do t care what nobody says. We’re paying this WB 35 millions and have all these weapons o offense. We Shouldn’t be complaining about goin for it on 4 th down. This is fukking ridiculous. It’s too much money and resources in this offense to be second guessing one fukking 4th down attempts. I like the call( not the playcalling but the call to go for it.) Stop fukking complaining about that shyt. It should be expected.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Dak has no time to stand I the pocket and get it down the field.
The rams were getting pressure with just 4 down linemen.
yeah we gotta stop acting like this dont matter dont wanna be a dak apologist just saying even the broadcasters highlighted how rams could just tee off with 4 down linemen