Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's one game and there was no preseason but...

Still didn't throw any screen passes...

Still didn't throw enough on first down...

Secondary is BEYOND trash...only reason why we got those turnovers is because no one is worse under any type of pressure than Goff...

Like I said before...first year the packers got rid of Mccarthy...they went to the NFC championship game...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make it fukking happen :stopitslime:

be4c3e178238133468843ec8c97b6694

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I didn't have an issue with offense at all. Rams played good defense

The problem is our Third Down defense
At one point, the Rams were 9/14 on Third Down
That's unacceptable in the NFL
What did that have to do with the Boys chance of winning? You talking about unacceptable on some sounds good shyt. Who the fukk cares about 9/14 when they gave up 20 fukking points and got stops when it was really needed.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dak still ain't shyt.
We still have no vertical/seam threat (Jarwin got hurt and passing offense stalled)
Coop is exactly who he is- a #2 WR. The offense needs to run through Gallup until proven otherwise.
The defense has a bunch of edge threats and that's it. No reliable run stuffers or space eaters. DBs should have had at least 2 more INTs.

Whenever the condensed game is up I need to rewatch the downfield shyt show of an offense still has JG's smell all over it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The problem with this offense is they actually run too much.

I understand why they run, but it really messes with the passing game rhythm. It's to the point where they run so much that when they do pass its predictable.

All you gotta know is the down and distance and you oretting much know what they will do.

Hopefully McCarthy will fix it.

:francis:Jaylon Smith has declined since he got paid. Hes probably the main reason why this defense will get gashed. He doesnt make plays, should've never reupped with him for that much.

Its funny how the are one some FMV with Dak, but not with Smith. His contract is the reason why Byron Jones isn't there.

And for the second year in a row, it appears, another defensive lineman will come in and have a better season than DeMarcus Lawrence :mjpls: who also got paid a ton of money.

So while some of you will put blame on Dak, look at the ones who actually got long term deals.