Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
This team is moving so different with new leadership...I wanted to see what McCoy was gonna bring to the table. I feel bad for the brotha, he didn't even get to get on the field and suit up for us. He probably coulda been a solid or better player for us...

Definitely need to sign a cat...Snacks, David Irving :mjlit:(I KNOW this probably won't happen lol), or someone comparable...I believe that McCarthy will push them to sign a vet...

Gallimore, time to step up and be ready for the rookie start bro...Maybe Hill could show a lil something after a HORRIBLE rookie campaign. Vet presence is needed and will certainly help. Glad McCoy is at least gonna help the rooks out and show em how to maneuver the NFL...gotta earn that $3mill somehow huh lol
Snacks is a 1-tech, we need a 3-tech

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

-Revamped DL that has been feasting in practice

-Top 3 WR corps

-Top 2 RB

-Improved FG kicker/Special Teams

-SB Winning Coach

Only ? Marks should be the Secondary because Chido is a part of it. With that said, I dont want to hear any excuses this season. If Dak cant lead this team deep into the playoffs, bush him expeditiously
full

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm hearing Tank and Aldon are beasting but Tyron is banged up again and Collins didn't practice today so I'm kinda tempering my expectations since they're going against backups.

Time to admit our O line is not top no more, but we got to deal with it. Time to draft Tyron replacement.