Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
McCoy cut due to injury waiver that was in contract when signed. Still gets to keep 3 million dollars but man that's tough.

He agreed to the clause for a reason. He knew the risks. That’s also why he probably lost that weight. Dallas also had to have known it was a 50/50 chance he would hurt it. He still got $3 million.

he played a full career tho. I wouldn’t play again if I were in his position.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Like a few brehs already mentioned, it looks like both sides knew that that injury was a possibility based on the nature of the contract. Some of the verified guys on Twitter have hinted at at him sticking around to help 'coach' the rookies and 2nd year guys. Not sure what his future holds, but McCoy is solid to me. shyt still trash that we lost him before we could see what he had left.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
This team is moving so different with new leadership...I wanted to see what McCoy was gonna bring to the table. I feel bad for the brotha, he didn't even get to get on the field and suit up for us. He probably coulda been a solid or better player for us...

Definitely need to sign a cat...Snacks, David Irving :mjlit:(I KNOW this probably won't happen lol), or someone comparable...I believe that McCarthy will push them to sign a vet...

Gallimore, time to step up and be ready for the rookie start bro...Maybe Hill could show a lil something after a HORRIBLE rookie campaign. Vet presence is needed and will certainly help. Glad McCoy is at least gonna help the rooks out and show em how to maneuver the NFL...gotta earn that $3mill somehow huh lol