Man shoutout to Gruden

tenor.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I am not believing anything the Dallas sports media says. Everything is amazing to them.
Ya'll forgetting the year before last he looked like the best player on this defense and it wasn't that close. He drunk his own kool aid last year and the scrub line + scheme he was playing certainly didnt help but I wouldn't be suprised to see him bounce back in a big way if there is a season.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ya'll forgetting the year before last he looked like the best player on this defense and it wasn't that close. He drunk his own kool aid last year and the scrub line + scheme he was playing certainly didnt help but I wouldn't be suprised to see him bounce back in a big way if there is a season.

I was not throwing a shot at him. It was more aimed at the dikk hopping Dallas media. Everybody looks good in camp to them. Every year we hear this.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I was not throwing a shot at him. It was more aimed at the dikk hopping Dallas media. Everybody looks good in camp to them. Every year we hear this.
You're never going to hear a team's local media say "Player X looks like shyt..." or "Coach So & So doesn't know what he's doing"

They don't want to run afoul of ownership or the coaching staff and lose access. So you kinda have to read between the lines.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You're never going to hear a team's local media say "Player X looks like shyt..." or "Coach So & So doesn't know what he's doing"

They don't want to run afoul of ownership or the coaching staff and lose access. So you kinda have to read between the lines.
The only one that did that was Broaddus and they bushed him :francis:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
For cheap, but dude is a head case
People to quick to call a nikka crazy. 1) ball players are wired different...especially defensive players. 2) Dust ups happen all the time in football. He's obviously passionate and used to that type of culture. 3) Baltimore aint waiving him. He would take us to the next level but lets not even get our hopes up.