Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DGWwe2A.jpg

CB1 2 steps behind as usual. :mjlol:
But it was the scheme. Stfu. This Chido contract year and I still have no faith in him. He gets no benefit of the doubt same way byron didnt until his contract year

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Glad others are coming around to David Irving. I been sayin we shoulda brought him back. He def wasnt a Jason Carrot guy...and some think he a head case but fukk he was a helluva player with D Law a few years ago. Those 2 nikkas together were beastly. I just dont know if he's interested in playing...not only for Jerry Jones and the Cowboys...but football in general.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
McCoy was a one year mercenary for hire. Had he balled out, he would've been gone. If he came back on a team friendly deal, his impact wouldn't have been significant anyway.

He wasn't going to make or break the season one way or another.

Scheme, and team effort will play the deciding factor on this teams success.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

the way that knee bent :damn:

In the CZ thread where they showed McCoy working with Hill I was asking myself why the hell do they have DT's practicing drills in the o-line position. It seems just as silly as lining a WR up at corner to mirror another receivers' routes. Then the very next day this happens, he should've never been in that position.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In the CZ thread where they showed McCoy working with Hill I was asking myself why the hell do they have DT's practicing drills in the o-line position. It seems just as silly as lining a WR up at corner to mirror another receivers' routes. Then the very next day this happens, he should've never been in that position.

This happens all the time, on every level.

This isn't nothing new. shyt happens :manny: Not to mention McCoy is :flabbynsick: in football years. he also lost weight which probably contributed to the injury indirectly.