Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree but how are you so sure :jbhmm:
Bc Garrett already said his goodbyes to the players. Plus if they were going to bring him back then they'd have to give him a multi year deal bc the lame duck thing didn't work out this year. They'd also have to give him a new staff since the current one turned on him. They're not going to do all of that for a guy who couldn't even make the playoffs. Remember the expectation was NFCG. As for Mcclay, why would they sacrifice everything they've built with Mcclay, everything he's done to remake the scouting department for a guy who could leave a year from now to get back into coaching? Stephen is firmly in Mcclay's corner.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think they're hiring Lincoln Riley. And will bring in a Rex Ryan type to be the DC.
I think it's Riley too.

Schefter said on the radio today that he started hearing from NFL insiders two years ago that Riley would eventually be the next Cowboys coach.

Riley also shares the same agency as Garrett so they might all be working behind the scenes on the transition.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So it toddler really gone to? Would have liked to give him one more year at OC...