Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
:mjgrin:

Ed Werder@WerderEdESPN

I’m live on #NFL Live in 90 minutes. As Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett resume their series of meetings, I can tell you this: people inside the building have begun to wonder if Garrett is going to have a role with the 2020 #Cowboys - whether as head coach or in another capacity.

@Delmem

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy people are falling for this. Garrett isn't coming back.
I know he's not coming back. My issue is him being in the orginization period. Like dude on CZ said, i never disliked a mfer i never met like i do Garrett. Everything about him screams fake. Im willing to turn my fan card in. fukk him and his brothers.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I know he's not coming back. My issue is him being in the orginization period. Like dude on CZ said, i never disliked a mfer i never met like i do Garrett. Everything about him screams fake. Im willing to turn my fan card in. fukk him and his brothers.
He's not getting Mcclay's spot either. They have just as much invested in Mcclay as they do Jason. Jerry is just being an attention whore.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:

Ed Werder@WerderEdESPN

I’m live on #NFL Live in 90 minutes. As Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett resume their series of meetings, I can tell you this: people inside the building have begun to wonder if Garrett is going to have a role with the 2020 #Cowboys - whether as head coach or in another capacity.

@Delmem