Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Got a new job that I had to bunker down and prepare for but I'm back and ready for some damn football. You soften a bit on Dak after that statement? :ld:
I did at first but the coli got me to me again :francis:

Watching Dak stand for the damn Anthem after all the stuff he was talkin gonna have me lookin at him funny in the light :francis:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yall turned on Dez quick quick :heh:
Ain't no turning, just callin' shyt out. I'm disappointed as hell in bro...shyt hit the fan and he was quick to speak on his white friends. Fukk them. Just bad timiin' by Dez - showin' a lack of awareness

I ain't rockin' with NOBODY on goofy shyt right now

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
all that shyt about showing love to black players is nonsense, immeasurable, and completely overstated. He'll do some great things in the public eye to make himself appear as an ally like give La'el Collins a press conference or giving certain players chance after chance. But what that comes down to is talent...not race. I define a man by his actions...Jerry continued to support and maintain a relationship with Trump even after it became clear HE was a racist. He continued to do business with the Papa Johns after it became clear that the founder was racist. He himself was caught on video making racist comments a couple of years back. Also, when Kaep kneeled to bring attention to police brutality...Jerry basically did exactly what Drew Brees did...then doubled down on it....then doubled down on it again...and then said he would FIRE players if they didn't stand for the anthem. Clearer now?

Thinking about this you are right. Jerry tends to care for the players(blacks) that helped him out or was able to gain from.