Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep comparing Romo's deals to Dak shouldn't do that.

For one Romo was never the highest paid player in the NFL. Not even top 5 which is what Dak is looking for. Dallas is already willing to make him the highest paid Cowboy ever.

Dak's agent is trying to set the market plain and simple.

People forget that last year Dak said out of his own mouth that He needed to earn the right to be the highest paid player by winning a super bowl.

A shorter deal would give him the opportunity :manny:

Dallas fukked up by low balling early on. They should've offered the best and final in the beginning. They gave all the leverage to Dak's agent.

Dak agent is in the right

A long term contract hurts his client. That simple

Ultimately there is a regime change. Unless we find a great young QB in the draft, Zeke and D Law primes are about to be wasted while McCarthy build his team.
Dak is pretty much gone

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we open at home vs Giants again this season, I say we ban @dtownreppin214 from the season thread

If we close away at Philly or Washington, I vote we ban @BlueHeffner

Any daps, quotes, or neg reps of this post will be taken as votes in favor of these motions

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
on god...the Giants signing Cooper Rush reminded me that they also signed Jason Garrett. For a second their I thought I had just imagined that happened...but its real life brehs. :laff:

so do we get any linebackers in free agency. I been hearing talk about McCarthy bringin in some ex-Packers. I don't think Clay Matthews would be a bad signing if its for the dirt.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

Brehs what do y'all think the problem was?

If you ask the brehs in here, most will say Dak throws uncatchable balls :mjlol:

As good as Amari is, he's been known to have an issue with drops going back to his Raider days. Gallup had a high amount of drops last season (that drop late in the 4th @ Philly still hurts....but then I remember losing that game helped us get Lamb and don't feel so bad).