Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
When was the last time Cam was healthy? Physically and mentally?
He sure has not looked it in at least 3 years

Y’all think these football teams are hyped about giving multi year double digit millions contracts to injured nutcase QB’s? He should get healthy and work on presenting himself as a leader of a billion dollar franchise.

and yes I do mean stop the weird hairstyles and outfits...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dalton is average. Dak is better. I’m in the Ravens(and skins) market. Seen Dalton a lot, and the bengals had weapons but dude isn’t no replacement for Dak. His playoff performances are terrible at least Dak doesn’t hurt his team in the postseason. Dalton did.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Dalton is average. Dak is better. I’m in the Ravens(and skins) market. Seen Dalton a lot, and the bengals had weapons but dude isn’t no replacement for Dak. His playoff performances are terrible at least Dak doesn’t hurt his team in the postseason. Dalton did.
That's why he's a backup. If he was here last year maybe he could have stepped in when Dak was having that shoulder issue. I think everybody would rather have Dak play hurt than let Cooper Rush take over for a game or two, but I think Dalton gives you a better chance than Dak with a bum shoulder.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak doesn’t hurt his team and also does jack shyt. Is that really what we going to use as the rationale to defend Dak Smith Jr? You can see it how you want but I don’t think there is much drop off in play of Dalton has to play but make no mistake both these dudes aren’t it to me. I’m just saying the difference between these two is very small

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak doesn’t hurt his team and also does jack shyt. Is that really what we going to use as the rationale to defend Dak Smith Jr? You can see it how you want but I don’t think there is much drop off in play of Dalton has to play but make no mistake both these dudes aren’t it to me. I’m just saying the difference between these two is very small
Dak won a playoff game. He won that game for Dallas against Seattle . He put the team on his back against Garrett and the staff and almost pulled it off against GB. Dalton has lost playoff games for Cincinnati by putting them in bad situations with turnovers and non existent offense. There’s a difference between the two. I’m no Dak fanboy. I wanted Brady if he wanted to be here this year but I definitely prefer Dak over Dalton. Take that how you want but dont waste your time trying to convince me otherwise. Move on to the next

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak won a playoff game. He won that game for Dallas against Seattle . He put the team on his back against Garrett and the staff and almost pulled it off against GB. Dalton has lost playoff games for Cincinnati by putting them in bad situations with turnovers and non existent offense. There’s a difference between the two. I’m no Dak fanboy. I wanted Brady if he wanted to be here this year but I definitely prefer Dak over Dalton. Take that how you want but dont waste your time trying to convince me otherwise. Move on to the next
Maybe you just stopped reading for some reason before replying back but I literally posted you can see it how you choose. What part of that is trying to convince you of my way of seeing things? I don’t mind disagreement but can we at least stick to what was actually said sir?

He had a nice play in that Seattle game but if that’s won the game for you I don’t agree. He fukked the game up early in the GB to almost win in the first place so he gets no credit for fixing his own mistakes. I see where our disconnect is you like giving cats at the end credit but don’t take whole games into consideration. I’m sure I’ve done the same myself so I can’t be upset at that jist disagree on this one. I don’t care who you prefer just said my POV and if you like it cool if you don’t who gives a fukk we will both be alright.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Thank GAWD that retard is off the fukking team.

Dude is a straight up idiot. :camby:

Mike McCarthy has always had a legit backup.

Were nikkas cool with trash ass Cooper Rush being the backup again? :mindblown:

This has more to do with Mike McCarthy philosophy than Jerruh.

Too many fake ass militants on the Coli. :snoop:
nikka why do you keep saying this :mjtf:

Mike McCarthy’s backup quarterbacks in Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Graham Harrell, Scott Tolzien, Seneca Wallace, Brett Hundley and DeShone Kizer. Wallace had the most starts (21) before joining the Packers of the backups. Kizer was 0-15 in 2017 in Cleveland. Flynn, Hundley and Tolzien were Day 3 draft picks, Harrell was undrafted. McCarthy has never had a backup quarterback like Andy Dalton, who has 133 career starts, 31,594 yards and 204 touchdowns, as a head coach.

This is for leverage. I dont care what any of these reporters are saying :unimpressed: