Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AInt nothing wild about it

This is Dallas Texas bruh.

Republican capital of the US. A black QB will never prosper here in this city. Just wait and see. Dak will be on the bench by december.

The simple fact that

1. Dak didnt get paid what he asked
2. Cam was available and they didnt even look his way

Tells you all you need to know about this franchise and this city.

I guarantee you if Lamar became available tomorrow they would not sign him

Lamar wouldn't get us over the hump either

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Republican capital of the US. A black QB will never prosper here in this city. Just wait and see. Dak will be on the bench by december.

The simple fact that

You didn't know this?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

The simple fact that

hardly especially since democrats always win the city and Dallas will like anyone if they win.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Some Cowboys fans is straight retards man. Fool ass Dez talkin dumb shyt from the peanut gallery, and some of ya'll still want this divisive shyt-stirring boat rocker back on the team? Unbelievable. Dalton is a GREAT pickup. And I seen this shyt comin with all the very good qbs that are being replaced. I'm surprised that some people we're surprised by this. Its an arms race. We got teams in our division and our conference who are makin plays for backup QBs. Of course we were gonna kick the tires on some of these guys. As much as I wish this team would do more of the plug & play gm'ing like the Patriots...thats not what this is. The Cowboys are not pickin him up to replace their future in Dak. We're pickin him up because he was a probowl starter for a franchise for YEARS and our current QB2 is the drizzlin shyts. We desperately need a QB in case Dak goes down or Dak sits out. Dalton can also make Dak and the QB we drafted better. Plus this might give Jerry & Stephan enough leverage to finally get Daks deal done before the season starts. And it only cost us a half mil more than we're paying Cooper Rush. And he a Texas boi? Its a no brainer. Ya'll would rather have Rush!? I would have preferred Cam like everyone else...but why would he want to be a Cowboy? How much is he asking for? Just cuz he's a free agent doesnt mean we had a chance to get him. Our team just got alot more stable...some of yall need to chill out with the nonsense

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Right.. Cam ego surely wouldnt allow him to sign behind Dak.

Nyggas on here always wanna throw race out there
Thank you. I'm tired of race being mentioned in an are you fukking serious way. That shyt makes cats look paranoid out here. Its just what it is with some though same way SAS keep alluding to but not full sayng Jerry some racist because he won't pay Dak 40million. Dak just as good as Cousins who Washington didn't pay. Was SAS having an aneurysm over them not paying his bum ass? If he wasn't I need that nikka to stfu or just come right out and say he think Jerry a racist no half stepping bytch shyt.