Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Not all that hyped about the moves we have made thus far but i am willing to see how we address our shortcomings during the draft. We still need another edge rusher as well as a safety and cornerback. And while other teams seem to be able to fix their flaws with smart drafting and signing we have holes that have been there for years that we haven't filled in yet. shyt like that scares me and while i'm not sure how good Stephen is at this draft thing. I think he is just living off of not taking Manziel and taking Martin instead cause a lot of his (the team's) decision making the past few years has been suspect as hell.

like I said in here before..

Yall blamed the coaches... now that they are gone, yall saying our players stink??

Let them play under someone else first. the dash in FAgency aint the move.

Stephen drafts well.. thats why our players that leave generally succeed elsewhere.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
like I said in here before..

Yall blamed the coaches... now that they are gone, yall saying our players stink??

Let them play under someone else first. the dash in FAgency aint the move.

Stephen drafts well.. thats why our players that leave generally succeed elsewhere.
Outside of the 2016 draft, not really. Randy Gregory is the only draft pick from 2015 still on the roster. Look at all the wasted second round picks over the years as well.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
this list shows how bad they’ve been at drafting defensive linemen and defensive backs. And Dez was a Jerry pick, not Stephen.

yeah, but they never prioritized D Line either.. nowhere near how they wanted the OLINE to be elite.. cant win all the time.. but if anybody saying our main picks aint work, thats not true at all