Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yall wanted Byron gone :yeshrug:

We will get torched through the air

Bro, we got a new defensive coordinator. Yall basing this on the probably the most outdated coaching staff in football since forever which we had in here. Most of these players we need to see in a different scheme.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Cowbrahs

Sean Lee, LB: Re-signing with the Cowboys on a one-year, $4.5 million deal that includes $2 million guaranteed, reported Rapoport and Garafolo

Why are yall guaranteeing any money to White Sam Jackson from Unbreakable :mjlol:

4.5 mill:mjlol:
This dude should make league minimum dude will play 1 quarter next season and end up in traction

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So Brehs after the Titans franchise-tagged Derek Henry & the Rams just bushed Todd Gurley, are y'all ready to admit giving Zeke that big contract was a mistake?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So Brehs after the Titans franchise-tagged Derek Henry & the Rams just bushed Todd Gurley, are y'all ready to admit giving Zeke that big contract was a mistake?
I am

Like @dtownreppin214 said, paying a QB, WR, and RB $100m is poor use of the salary-cap. Granted out of the 3, Zeke deserves his bread the most. I wouldnt have paid Coop and dont even ask me what I would do with Dak..

Having Ramsey or Buckner right now or the $11m in cap space would have us in a lot better shape going forward...