Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bob Sturm put out an article on the Athletic, looking at five possible prospects from the Big 12:
  • Ross Blacklock - DT - TCU
  • Devin Duvernay - WR - UT
  • Jeff Gladney - CB - TCU
  • James Lynch - DT - BU
  • Denzel Mims - WR - BU
He used these graphs below that highlighted the frequencies of players selected by conference. While I'm only a fan of the first three guys above (and I do like Dugger & Chinn), I think more emphasis should be placed on Power 5 guys with the 1st - 3rd round picks.

DpLOvGw.jpg

72eXIkK.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm so :manny: about this offseason and I can't figure out why. I feel like I should be more excited considering the new regime but I think this team might have finally have broken me with the way they handled the last decade. The new HC having to be hamstrung w/ these massive deals while Garrett enjoyed years of financial flexibility has me irritated.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm so :manny: about this offseason and I can't figure out why. I feel like I should be more excited considering the new regime but I think this team might have finally have broken me with the way they handled the last decade. The new HC having to be hamstrung w/ these massive deals while Garrett enjoyed years of financial flexibility has me irritated.

I feel the same way. I am not going to care about this team at all until week 1. Not falling into the trap of getting hype over some free agent signing or some draft pick or who showed out in training camp...and then when it counts we 8 - 8....