Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol..yall do realize agents have plants to improve their players status..Dallas aint thinkin bout Pitts

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That’s nice. He will take us to 7-10
Fixed.
UbaT4F1.png

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh talk about completely wiped out. I'd prolly go JOK or Ja'Marr Chase.

If that happens, we have to take Chase. And then trade Gallup for a 2nd. Look, I'm down to trade up to 4, if it's to take Pitts or Sewell. Either way you're getting the 2nd or 3rd best player in the draft.

I'm not cool staying at 10 and taking a player who could just be average like Surtain. You need a possible star with a top 10 pick. And none of the defensive players fit the bill.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If that happens, we have to take Chase. And then trade Gallup for a 2nd. Look, I'm down to trade up to 4, if it's to take Pitts or Sewell. Either way you're getting the 2nd or 3rd best player in the draft.

I'm not cool staying at 10 and taking a player who could just be average like Surtain. You need a possible star with a top 10 pick. And none of the defensive players fit the bill.

that’s dumb. It’s a zero sum gain. Why would you trade a player only to use a first round pick on the exact same position that’s not a QB?

They have already invested 2 first round picks on WR’s the last two drafts. You want them to do it 3 years in a row :dahell:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why not the linebacker from Penn State?
Micah Parsons? If so, I just don't think he'll make the defense that much better. Plus I'm not actually sure what he brings to the table aside from being a pass rusher. Which happens to be what Swiper is best at out of our LB. If they go LB, they prolly need someone that capable of not getting picked on in coverage.

Yeah I'd be down for trading Gallup. He would eat well in so many offenses with his skill set. But I doubt the Cowboys make that move, cuz their cowards, simply out of touch with player value, or a combination of the two.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s dumb. It’s a zero sum gain. Why would you trade a player only to use a first round pick on the exact same position that’s not a QB?

They have already invested 2 first round picks on WR’s the last two drafts. You want them to do it 3 years in a row :dahell:

Gallup is a free agent after this season. We're gonna lose him for nothing! Chase we would have under contract for 4 years, and he's way better than Gallup.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Gallup is a free agent after this season. We're gonna lose him for nothing! Chase we would have under contract for 4 years, and he's way better than Gallup.

but again... you already spent the last two first round picks on wide receivers:dahell:

What team has that many first round picks spent at WR? I could see if they didn’t have a no. 1 WR. But they do.

And they actually decreased Gallops trade value a little by drafting Cee Dee. Furthermore, what was the point of giving him 88 if you were going to draft another WR :mindblown: