Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Basically when Dak got hurt Dallas was supposed to tank.

even if they were going to resign Dak, just think of what they could’ve gotten from a team via trade if they had a top 3 pick :snoop:
I brought this up on CZ

When we played Cincy, we were in contention for the 3rd pick overall. We couldve gotten the extra 2 first rounders and the 3rd rounder and been picking at 12th instead of 10th :francis:

Coulda had all that extra draft capital AND Jaycee Horn :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I brought this up on CZ

When we played Cincy, we were in contention for the 3rd pick overall. We couldve gotten the extra 2 first rounders and the 3rd rounder and been picking at 12th instead of 10th :francis:

Coulda had all that extra draft capital AND Jaycee Horn :francis:

but this is what u get when the owner is the GM. Everybody below him only cares about keeping their job. Kellen Moore isn’t trying to look bad. McCarthy just got there so he’s not trying to look bad.

But I’m sure at some point, they knew the season was a wash, so Ben Dinucci should’ve remained the starter for the remainder of the season.

Picking at 10, they won’t get the first player on their board. shyt sucks.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If there ever was a year to tank it was last year when there were no crowds to worry about drawing in and everyone had terrible ratings because of covid. But this pos front office is addicted to attention so they couldn't even humble themselves under those conditions.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

1Rj2YRO.gif