Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta wants to trade out of 4. Why not trade for Pitts? You don't get many opportunities to draft hall of fame talent.

Every defender we could take at 10 has high bust probability. This draft is weird, because there's no Nick Bosa, or Jalen Ramsey type talent. Most these defensive players that you could take in the 1st could either be average or a bust.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Atlanta wants to trade out of 4. Why not trade for Pitts? You don't get many opportunities to draft hall of fame talent.

Every defender we could take at 10 has high bust probability. This draft is weird, because there's no Nick Bosa, or Jalen Ramsey type talent. Most these defensive players that you could take in the 1st could either be average or a bust.
If we trade up we HAVE to take Sewell

If we take Pitts, then Tryon's back gives out 3 games in, and we're starting udfa's at left tackle then it won't matter how many hall of famers we have running routes if Dak is running for his life on every play (think of Mahomes in the Superbowl)

Even if Pitts is better than Sewell in a vacuum, a solid (not even GREAT, just solid) LT benefits us much more than a HOF TE

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 how do you feel about your boy Caden Sterns? 4th round pick? Is he just a depth flier or you think he could maybe compete for starting gig here?
I think he's a good depth option who can fill in for a couple of games due to injuries. I don't know what happened to the playmaker we saw his Freshman year, but ever since then he's deciphered plays slowly, poor tackler and he's injury-prone.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think he's a good depth option who can fill in for a couple of games due to injuries. I don't know what happened to the playmaker we saw his Freshman year, but ever since then he's deciphered plays slowly, poor tackler and he's injury-prone.

Sounds like he'd be a perfect fit :unimpressed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like he'd be a perfect fit :unimpressed:

A perfect Dan Cooper guy. :lolbron:

buccaneers-cowboys-football-arlington-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10042324aa.jpg