Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka shut your keyboard warrior ass up. Take that passive aggressive shyt somewhere else.
Nah chan cac. You the one that started that dumb shyt I finished it. Nothing passive aggressive about anything I said. You're just using the Internet as some hold back when you pull the same stunt offline you'd get the same reply. You talking that Tyron healthy shyt I ask you a question and you reply like a bytch. Stop the silly stuff bytch

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Nah chan cac. You the one that started that dumb shyt I finished it. Nothing passive aggressive about anything I said. You're just using the Internet as some hold back when you pull the same stunt offline you'd get the same reply. You talking that Tyron healthy shyt I ask you a question and you reply like a bytch. Stop the silly stuff bytch
my picture is posted on this forum so kill the weirdo cac talk. you a passive fake tough guy who won't say any of that shyt in person. Everybody is speaking on hypothetical situations in this thread and as usual you get in your feelings when someone don't respond how you want them to. You got feminine energy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
my picture is posted on this forum so kill the weirdo cac talk. you a passive fake tough guy who won't say any of that shyt in person. Everybody is speaking on hypothetical situations in this thread and as usual you get in your feelings when someone don't respond how you want them to. You got feminine energy.
Youre ugly mug being posted doesn't change shyt I said about stupid. I wouldn't ask you how long Tyron going to be healthy in person? Lol ok killer. I would say it in person but you can keep saying I wouldn't to make yourself feel,better. Only one got femine energy is you. I asked a question and you replied like a bytch that simple. I'm not in my feelings you are you just to bytchmade to admit it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
See this is what the front office wants. They’re turning us against each other to distract us from how trash they are... don’t let them win brehs!!!!! :damn:
I'm always against certain people my man. This ain't the front office fam. This dudes acting like bytches because I think their pov is short term thinking.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Youre ugly mug being posted doesn't change shyt I said about stupid. I wouldn't ask you how long Tyron going to be healthy in person? Lol ok killer. I would say it in person but you can keep saying I wouldn't to make yourself feel,better. Only one got femine energy is you. I asked a question and you replied like a bytch that simple. I'm not in my feelings you are you just to bytchmade to admit it.
enjoy the rest of the week lil mama

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Falcons are open to trading the number 4 pick. Wonder what it would cost to move from 10 to 4?