Reppin
NULL

This trash nikka is gone.

tumblr_pwis4cQyHW1sr7281o1_540.gif

Last edited:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
@dtownreppin214 you see smu got Illinois state transfer Charles woods? He's the son of the late Vernon Woods dallas kimball and oak cliff/goonside street legend

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Togai if we could get day 2 I’d be more excited then the day we drafted Zeke. He is great in the run game, but this past year showed his ability to get sacks and pressures on the qb. Whoever gets him is gonna get a steal for sure.

edit: Olave returned for his sr year, don’t know why he in that tweet.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Togai if we could get day 2 I’d be more excited then the day we drafted Zeke. He is great in the run game, but this past year showed his ability to get sacks and pressures on the qb. Whoever gets him is gonna get a steal for sure.

edit: Olave returned for his sr year, don’t know why he in that tweet.
Cause Jeff Cavanaugh just be talkin'

People really dont like McCarthy but his attendance at Ohio's pro day >>>>> anything JG every did (Boosie St :hhh:)

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I feel like Woods bout to beast. All former Cowboys do it lol...but I didn't expect much from a 6th round pick. Especially the way we play defense.

Personally I feel like we should keep Aldon and A Woods...(if possible)...DL look like we might be able to do a little something (anything is better than last year)

Go heavy on DB in the draft. Solid picks. Fat Man did decent with dbs in GB if I recall correctly.

Sign KJ Wright...

shoot for this thing man. The window isn't going to be open long. Then it'll be "rebuilding" excuses from the brass...

I think with the right mix of talent and coaching we could make a serious playoff run. (I guess you could say that about anybody lol) I think we got the firepower, just need SOMETHING on defense and we
can be serious contenders