Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i the only one that likes Farley better than Surtain

Reports saying Farley gotta a Lavar ball type dad but on another level, pretty much controls his life. Plus his football IQ is :francis:

but he has the best corner talent I think :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I like Surtain better because he’s better at Man coverage and there’s a lot of film of him sticking his assignment. Surtain is much more on his guy’s hip and trying to match him step for step than Farley.

Farley is the dominant athlete between the two. He’s going to make more spectacular plays, imo. But Surtain’s film shows me strong fundamentals and man coverage. I get strong Seattle/LoB/Sherman vibes from him. Tall, physical game with intelligence and awareness so he knows when to be physical at the right time.

Also, I don’t trust our defensive “minds” and coaches to develop Farley. Surtain seems like he’s much more polished and developed at this point.

But Farley can potentially play on offense as well and is more of a splash play player.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surtain II against Terry McLaurin and Curtis Samuel. :picard:

He's going to be a lot of getting burnt or pass interference/defensive holding. :huhldup:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
But Farley can potentially play on offense as well and is more of a splash play player.
Do we really need our CB playing WR?
Breh, we literally have Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb. I wouldn’t be surprised if they add another offensive weapon for Dak (thinking TE) at some point.