Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giants bout to get Golladay, Redskins bout to get Curtis Samuel, Eagles will draft Waddle or Chase and we running it back with a historically terrible secondary that’s gotten even worse with Asswuzie leaving lol :unimpressed:

Ahhhhhh I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys!!:unimpressed:
Good thing they all got question marks at QB. I guess the jury still out on hurts, but Jones and Fitzpatrick don't scare me at all

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@smitty22 :mjgrin:

Washington got Curtis Samuel.

Curtis Samuel used to dog scUM Lewis. :mjgrin:

9389bcbc-7c75-4a1f-a7e8-c25698a57465-smallScale_MichiganOhioStFoot_Roge1.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fsaturdayblitz.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F9706266-jourdan-lewis-curtis-samuel-ncaa-football-michigan-ohio-state-1.jpg

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Pitts is there at 10, Jerruh won't pass on him. So we better draft nothing but defense with our other draft picks.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sign Malik Hooker. Draft Surtain. Continue to develop Diggs and Wilson

Maybe in a year, our secondary is somewhat respectable

Draft best OL available in the 2nd round to shore up our multiple holes and long term LT concerns with Tyron

At that point, I wouldn’t even care how they drafted or who they reached for for the rest of the draft. LB/DT would be priority for round 3 and 4, but I wouldn’t even be mad at them taking a Punter there if they did everything else I mentioned

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Sign Malik Hooker. Draft Surtain. Continue to develop Diggs and Wilson

Maybe in a year, our secondary is somewhat respectable

Draft best OL available in the 2nd round to shore up our multiple holes and long term LT concerns with Tyron

At that point, I wouldn’t even care how they drafted or who they reached for for the rest of the draft. LB/DT would be priority for round 3 and 4, but I wouldn’t even be mad at them taking a Punter there if they did everything else I mentioned
am i the only one that likes Farley better than Surtain

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I swear, I’m not even mad or surprised anymore...

WFT, Eagles, damn near everyone but us trying to get better. Don’t give me this “we don’t have much to spend” mess... that’s why you get CREATIVE front office people who will work magic and bring the right guys in here. Nope. We got the Idiot Jones and his son.

they already told y’all don’t expect much, true Cowboys fans already know not to. Our “GM” would take a gotdarn TE at 10 smh...never mind the defense was historically bad...they’ll consider offense. They gonna bargain bin or clearance shop FA and then when they inevitably get hurt or suck we’ll talk about what we “shoulda, woulda, coulda” did and how NEXT YEAR will be the year:francis:

I hate that I’ve almost have no heart for this team anymore. Just want SOMETHING to tell me we are moving different...a sign, a player, something. Iont even trip about not seeing games anymore. This gonna be a long offseason.

let’s see what the idiot Jones x2 has for us this off-season. No name or oft-injured DT? A cheap CB who nickname is Newport? A LB who will miss 7-10 games with injury? Safety...LmboWhat’s that? That’s a cuss word to the Jones’s.

How bout em? :martin:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I like Surtain more because he’s better at Man coverage and there’s a lot of film of him sticking his assignment. Surtain is much more on his guy’s hip and trying to match him step for step than Farley.

Farley is the dominant athlete between the two. He’s going to make more spectacular plays, imo. But Surtain’s film shows me strong fundamentals and man coverage. I get strong Seattle/LoB/Sherman vibes from him. Tall, physical game with intelligence and awareness so he knows when to be physical at the right time.

Also, I don’t trust our defensive “minds” and coaches to develop Farley. Surtain seems like he’s much more polished and developed at this point.

Farley is the better zone corner. But how many goddamn times do we need to see our DBs sitting back in zone and giving up easy catches in front of them and making the tackle. And if that’s not enough, the staff praises them for playing that way.

Give me the guy who’s going to try and stick and play man and prevent the catch over the guy who’s going to be put into soft zones and asked to be a solid tackler.