Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why this deal was a no brainer and inevitable.

1. Management realized they can’t when with Zeke as the focal point of the offense. Feed Zeke is the fashion equivalent of tall white tees and baggy jeans.

2. they’ve invested too much money and draft capital in their wide receivers. They will more than likely lose Gallup after next year so why take a chance of wasting it.

3. they sucked last year, but didn’t suck enough. If they had the top pick, maybe they move on from Dak. Hell, it would be a no brainer. But picking 10th put them in a bind, and they would’ve had to have given up too many picks fo get to the top 2.

4. they got lucky, getting back to back franchise quarterbacks at bargain positions. Lightning struck twice. It probably wouldn’t have struck a third time.

5. they have too many big contracts to do a complete rebuild.

6. Jerry Jones is too old and doesn’t want to risk having to start over. Dak is a sure thing and brings stability/piece of mind.

7. they didn’t have a backup plan. All of the QB’s they signed weren’t good enough.

At the end of the day, Dallas has no other options.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why this deal was a no brainer and inevitable.

1. Management realized they can’t when with Zeke as the focal point of the offense. Feed Zeke is the fashion equivalent of tall white tees and baggy jeans.

2. they’ve invested too much money and draft capital in their wide receivers. They will more than likely lose Gallup after next year so why take a chance of wasting it.

3. they sucked last year, but didn’t suck enough. If they had the top pick, maybe they move on from Dak. Hell, it would be a no brainer. But picking 10th put them in a bind, and they would’ve had to have given up too many picks fo get to the top 2.

4. they got lucky, getting back to back franchise quarterbacks at bargain positions. Lightning struck twice. It probably wouldn’t have struck a third time.

5. they have too many big contracts to do a complete rebuild.

6. Jerry Jones is too old and doesn’t want to risk having to start over. Dak is a sure thing and brings stability/piece of mind.

7. they didn’t have a backup plan. All of the QB’s they signed weren’t good enough.

At the end of the day, Dallas has no other options.

Amare resigned with us because of Dak as well.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
8-8, 9-7, 8-8, 9-7

Im sorry but I’d rather bottom out and be 3-13, 4-12 some seaons forcing Jerry to change
Do we know if Jerry is ever committed to doing that? The time to do that was last year when Dak went down. Instead Jerry was still talking playoffs in Week 14.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Do we know if Jerry is ever committed to doing that? The time to do that was last year when Dak went down. Instead Jerry was still talking playoffs in Week 14.

He would have done that if the rest of the NFC east wasn't so bad. If either one of them were 13-3, he would have tanked.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
More money then I would’ve gave, but can’t expect much else from this front office.

draft defense. Dt and safety need to be fixed, tired of getting killed every season over that shyt.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No offense my man but did you only read the first part of my post? Why would I look for another team when I said I agreed with you that this is done regarding the contract? Yeah I don't care about a fan leading anything I will give you that. Having a winning team is all that concerns me. I don't care how it gets done otherwise and honestly neither should you. That's a kid mindset no offense seriously because I know typed that sounds bad.
It’s not a kid’s mindset. People have an affinity for players based off their backgrounds all the time.

I read that and I get a warm feeling inside. Sue me.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not a kid’s mindset. People have an affinity for players based off their backgrounds all the time.

This shyt doesn't win Super Bowls. :yeshrug:

You're getting emotionally attached to players like Jerry Jones.

This is the same shyt that got Drop Foot drafted in the 2nd rd and a second contract.

Are you about winning Super Bowls or getting all warmy feeling over players hardship stories?

Are we running a football team or a rehabilitation center?

In the words of Bob Sugar:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Its a kids mindset for sure. Just because people do it don't make it any less better you know that fam. End of the day you going to do what you do. It doesn't matter because it don't change my pov and vice versa for you. Do you fam

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This shyt doesn't win Super Bowls. :yeshrug:

You're getting emotionally attached to players like Jerry Jones.

This is the same shyt that got Drop Foot drafted in the 2nd rd and a second contract.

Are you about winning Super Bowls or getting all warmy feeling over players hardship stories?

Are we running a football team or a rehabilitation center?

In the words of Bob Sugar:

I hear ya, I'm just saying why I have no problem shifting to a position of support. I don't hate Dak.

I know you don't like him, but you have to admit the way he played these hicks in the front office like a fiddle is pretty impressive.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
8NtMJqJ.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hear ya, I'm just saying why I have no problem shifting to a position of support. I don't hate Dak.

I know you don't like him, but you have to admit the way he played these hicks in the front office like a fiddle is pretty impressive.
nikka bold is like giving a nikka props for beating Glass Joe stop it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not really.

Who hasn't got over on that dumb Arkansas hillbilly?

These 2 make a good point that Jerruh always loses on contract negotiations.