Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The only other option that was intriguing to me was a potential deal for Russ. But I don't think he's going anywhere. 40 or below, I was cool with it. I don't trust this despicable front office to find a replacement or making smart deals w/ the extra cap space. I just don't.
8-8, 9-7, 8-8, 9-7

Im sorry but I’d rather bottom out and be 3-13, 4-12 some seaons forcing Jerry to change

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright we bout to have about 25 mill to play with off season. Who we looking at? :jbhmm:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hear ya. What is the other option tho, find another team?

When Dak came on board I loved him, I loved the idea of a Cowboys fan leading us back to the promised land. I'm going to try to rekindle that love now that the deal is done. I know you don't give a shyt about these things, but I do.
No offense my man but did you only read the first part of my post? Why would I look for another team when I said I agreed with you that this is done regarding the contract? Yeah I don't care about a fan leading anything I will give you that. Having a winning team is all that concerns me. I don't care how it gets done otherwise and honestly neither should you. That's a kid mindset no offense seriously because I know typed that sounds bad.