Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Im tellin yall

Lionel Vatal, Will McClay, and Chris Hall have done a terrible job with evaluating talent on defense. Vatal has been here since 16 and we have drafted 1 good DB (Diggs) in his time here.

They are terrible at scouting linebackers and DTs as well.

The defense will never improve until we make a change on our scouting level
As I have been saying over the years. The Dallas Cowboys drafting have been overrated. They can hit mostly in the first round and we still drafted duds in that one. I don't think this franchise has hit rock bottom yet. It may come soon with or without Dak.

I still say while Jerry has given up some decision making, he still has his way to much of his hands in there.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Move Chido to FS, run with Wilson or see who is available at S

Take a DT with the 1st or 2nd or FA

Take a LB with the 1st or FA

Take a DB with the 1st or 2nd AND get a FA

Micah Parsons needs a star on his helmet

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That it will probably be bad again if we go back to a 4 - 3, since typically teams who change their defense schemes are bad in the 1st year

they didn’t run a 3-4 last year breh. It was a funky hybrid. They didn’t have a training camp or preseason either. Scheme wasn’t the issue. You just got a lot of dumb ass players.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Jerry said that Dak has the leverage? What GM or owner came to the media to ever say some shyt like this?

I mean this:

WTF
To be honest you're not thinking clearly if you pay attention to shyt Jerry says. Last year didn't show you that was bullshyt. He should already be signed going by his words. Until its breaking news don't believe shyt Jerry or his son say regarding Dak.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We need to hit with whoever we draft in the first round which hopefully is a defensive player or an offensive lineman if a good one drops to us. The ENTIRE defense from the line to secondary needs an overhaul but i have a felling many of the same players will be back though i hope not. We are not a good team as currently constructed but we at least have some pieces that we can keep moving forward. If we aren't at least 9-7 or better next season though McCarthy has to go

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Move Chido to FS, run with Wilson or see who is available at S

Take a DT with the 1st or 2nd or FA

Take a LB with the 1st or FA

Take a DB with the 1st or 2nd AND get a FA

Micah Parsons needs a star on his helmet

Azz Woozie is trash no matter where you put him. :camby:

He's not a starting NFL talent.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man diggs might not even turn out good, what if next year he just gets burned with no picks :merchant:

why the fukk can’t we draft DBs :why:get some new scouts in there :snoop: