Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't feel bad bruh. I don't either but for some reason was getting tagged for years in Washington Wizards threads.

If you want to get tagged you got to go to post in the team thread and you have to do a least the following :

Get hype for the draft

Talk about some player like you know who the fukk he is but you don't and say you hope we draft him

We draft somebody else but you like "yeah he was my second pick"

Wait two seasons then shyt on him, don't matter if he good or not

You either got to love Dak and post like you do, or hate Dak and post like you do

Even though the team has pretty much every problem you can think if you got to make post only about the 1 problem you care about and then pretend like that one problem will fix everything

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never get alerted in Cowboys threads :mjcry:
Don't feel bad bruh. I don't either but for some reason was getting tagged for years in Washington Wizards threads.
that list seem hierarchical and I’m on the last lines :francis:.

Dtown started the thread but still made sure sure to @ himself first :gucci::lolbron:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If you want to get tagged you got to go to post in the team thread and you have to do a least the following :

Get hype for the draft

Talk about some player like you know who the fukk he is but you don't and say you hope we draft him

We draft somebody else but you like "yeah he was my second pick"

Wait two seasons then shyt on him, don't matter if he good or not

You either got to love Dak and post like you do, or hate Dak and post like you do

Even though the team has pretty much every problem you can think if you got to make post only about the 1 problem you care about and then pretend like that one problem will fix everything
I've posted dozens upon dozens of times in the Cowboys threads. If i ain't a fan by now after 30 plus years of rooting for them i guess i never will be. But i know i ain't jumping through hula hoops just for a damn tag.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
We have traitors amongst or ranks boys, time to clean them out one by one like Irvin in '89.

quote-our-job-as-americans-and-as-republicans-is-to-dislodge-the-traitors-from-every-place-joseph-mccarthy-64-99-95.jpg

@dtownreppin214 @*DalMem* @Primetime21 @Thegospel @Broad Street Bully @BlueHeffner @smitty22 @philmonroe @Surreal @AvadaKadaBreh @Deeeez Nuts @L. Deezy @BigE214 @lightskin jermaine @Weaver31 @CourtesyFlush @R.U.L.E. @Ethnic Vagina Finder @Tony_Bromo @Codeine Fiend Dream Team @moufpiece @duckbutta @West Coast Avenger @Grifter @Buggsy Mogues @LurkMoar @CaughtInTWebb @Ashyneezz @muzikfrk75 @DaPresident @Lord Beasley @BlackJesus @VBM @Kal El @DosCadenaz @who_better_than_me @lamont614 @Str8Ballin @DallasTxRep @WeDemBoyz @El Coupeacabra @satam55 @robb
@SerigneTouba
@Rell84shots @Spade
I am wit dem Boys too.... add me :ohlawd: