Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
shyt let him go then. Jerry had one foot in the grace last year too. Did he get signed? Maybe Jerry has a case of fomo but Dak isn't it. This dude is average/good but sure as fukk ain't great/generational so I'd let him go. A lot of these teams should let these Dak Cousins level dudes walk but are too p*ssy to do the right thing.
You would let him go but you are young and got time. Jerry doesn't have that. I think he expected Dak to fold by now and now there is hurt feelings on both sides. But I bet you anything Jerry folds in the next 2 months. Dak's going to get his money...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You would let him go but you are young and got time. Jerry doesn't have that. I think he expected Dak to fold by now and now there is hurt feelings on both sides. But I bet you anything Jerry folds in the next 2 months. Dak's going to get his money...
I hope Dak gets his money from someone else. Dude isn't what some think he is. He's Black Kirk Cousins with more inflated stats. fukk his feelings he isn't good enough because if he was he'd been signed by now. Not many top tier qb's don't get signed straight up. Hell now that I think about it none of them haven't been signed. Brees wasn't but that was after they drafted Rivers but outside of that Dak/Cousins the only two qb's to actually play on the FT iirc. That should tell you all you need to know. You think if he was Mahommes he'd still not be signed?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I hope Dak gets his money from someone else. Dude isn't what some think he is. He's Black Kirk Cousins with more inflated stats. fukk his feelings he isn't good enough because if he was he'd been signed by now. Not many top tier qb's don't get signed straight up. Hell now that I think about it none of them haven't been signed. Brees wasn't but that was after they drafted Rivers but outside of that Dak/Cousins the only two qb's to actually play on the FT iirc. That should tell you all you need to know. You think if he was Mahommes he'd still not be signed?
Nope. They know he's good but not that good. The problem is they waited too long to sign him. They still want him for the low 30's but Dak is probably thinking low 40's at this point.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nope. They know he's good but not that good. The problem is they waited too long to sign him. They still want him for the low 30's but Dak is probably thinking low 40's at this point.
That's why they shouldn't sign him. If you wanted him for low 30's why pay more when this dude ain't 10 mill different? That's stupid shyt

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you can't name a single elite QB in the league without great talent around them. And the years said elite qb's lacked talent (brees/Rodgers) they couldn't even make the playoffs so I'm not sure what point he's trying to make. The notion that an elite qb can drag any roster to success is 100% bs. This ain't the NBA

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If he wants low 40s, then he can go. Sorry.
I understand Dak wants to get paid his worth....but why would he even want to cripple his team like this? Especially being his supposedly favorite team. Also, with a massive contract like that, how would him taking so much cap space be conducive to his future success?