Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
It's amazing how these extra super duper elite ass QB's that you fakkits swear are better than 4 look very similar to him when their offensive line collapses like ours and their team not running the ball either. Imma let you bytch ass nikkas cook tho

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It's amazing how these extra super duper elite ass QB's that you fakkits swear are better than 4 look very similar to him when their offensive line collapses like ours and their team not running the ball either. Imma let you bytch ass nikkas cook tho
The people seem to be on Dak's side. Peep the comments on this tweet. They left Dak out of their "hype" video and most of the comments are fans calling them out about it. This is the first time I can recall that the majority of fans are taking the side of the player in a contract negotiation. Jerry has botched this privately and publically.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The people seem to be on Dak's side. Peep the comments on this tweet. They left Dak out of their "hype" video and most of the comments are fans calling them out about it. This is the first time I can recall that the majority of fans are taking the side of the player in a contract negotiation. Jerry has botched this privately and publically.

I wouldnt pay any mind to the majority of our fans :unimpressed:

They think Dak is a top-3 QB and is just as good as Mahomes, Watson, and Rodgers :unimpressed:

I hate out fanbase outside my coli-brehs :unimpressed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What leverage?

1. He can not sign a long term deal and still make $37 million next season with a lower salary cap, and not much room to improve the team via FA
2. They don't got nobody else
3. They don't pick high enough in the draft to get his replacement
4. Last year proved they aren't that good on offense with the backup QB's
5. Dallas aint rebuilding
6. Even if they somehow did a swap for Watson, they would probably have to give up more assets besides Dak to make that happen

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Dak "Of the Peoples" Prescott :wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
1. He can not sign a long term deal and still make $37 million next season with a lower salary cap, and not much room to improve the team via FA
2. They don't got nobody else
3. They don't pick high enough in the draft to get his replacement
4. Last year proved they aren't that good on offense with the backup QB's
5. Dallas aint rebuilding
6. Even if they somehow did a swap for Watson, they would probably have to give up more assets besides Dak to make that happen
Like I said no leverage at all. We ain't winning shyt with him so fukk it let him fukk the team up and or they have to make a tough decision on him. Two is shyt losers say to stay with a bytch they know they shouldn't be with. Three is bullshyt because we act like they can't trade up to a spot to draft a QB. Four proved they eh with backup qb's. They did good enough we picking 10th and not first. Five who cares if they rebuilding or not? They sign Dak might as well be rebuilding. We will forever be just that 9-7 type team. I hope I'm wrong on that but doubt it. Six they wouldn't have to give up too much if they included Dak in that trade. If they did I'd say FOH to Watson too. End of the day duke has no leverage he's half black Kirk Cousins of Dallas.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If they don't get a deal worked out and he somehow becomes a UFA (5% chance) then the Redskins will be the favorites to sign him. 100%. This little weasel Snyder has been on Jerry's dikk for the longest.

magicsnyder0712a.jpg