Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We went 7 days without a post in here. That has to be a record. They have crushed our spirit.

At the end of this daily meeting I had some people started talking about the cowboys and I closed out of the webex with the straight :scust: face.

We have a dallas cowboys slack channel at work...I put it on silent...I don't even want to see it light up when someone post something in it :scust:

Once upon a time my wife new to never schedule anything on a sunday cause i am watching the cowboys play. now she schedules shyt on a sunday and i am like "guess i'll watch the highlights later" :francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think about trading Dak for Deshaun? You think the Texans would consider that?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That Tampa vs GB should make it apparent that we need new DTs and Safeties BADLY

That pass rush was on Rodgers ass all day :dame:

Christian Barmore come on down :mjlit:

More Bama in Dallas?
Means more me all up in yall threads :mjgrin:
Barmore wouldn't be a bad pick as a 4-3 DT. IDK About taking him where yall are picking tho. I dont see him as that much value but if yall traded down some spots I think he'd be good there.
The thing about him is we really only used him on pass rushing situations the past 2 years, so I really can't speak to how well he'd stop the run, but when he's in the game you know it cause he forces pressure. Quick as hell for a big man.
Thats my Philly bul :wow:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Newman is getting some buzz at the Senior Bowl. Not sure why, but he'll be one worth watching I suppose.