Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
comfort signing. Dude was in charge of Atlanta's secondary which ranked in the bottom of the league this year. You'd think they'd bring in someone with history of success in the secondary to coach the worst positional group on the team instead of Joe Whitt smh.
He didn’t have the luxury of having talent like Xavier Woods and Anthony Brown in Atlanta. He’ll flourish in Dallas.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
comfort signing. Dude was in charge of Atlanta's secondary which ranked in the bottom of the league this year. You'd think they'd bring in someone with history of success in the secondary to coach the worst positional group on the team instead of Joe Whitt smh.
He's had sucess with MM in GB.

Im glad that it looks like MM is running his operation - i'll evaluate after i see our players "perform"

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
He didn’t have the luxury of having talent like Xavier Woods and Anthony Brown in Atlanta. He’ll flourish in Dallas.

:dead:

He's had sucess with MM in GB.

Im glad that it looks like MM is running his operation - i'll evaluate after i see our players "perform"

Yup looks like it. Looking back at Whitt's time in GB he had some talented players in the secondary to work with and they drafted well at the CB position. Hopefully Dallas brings in some talented corners or drafts some studs at DB to help him out.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:dead:

Yup looks like it. Looking back at Whitt's time in GB he had some talented players in the secondary to work with and they drafted well at the CB position. Hopefully Dallas brings in some talented corners or drafts some studs at DB to help him out.
His secondary played like dawgs in Green Bay. The issue is we don’t have a Ted Thompson here in Dallas to get us players.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
His secondary played like dawgs in Green Bay. The issue is we don’t have a Ted Thompson here in Dallas to get us players.

Facts. He had Charles Woodson, Sam Shields, Tramon Williams, Casey Hayward, Damarious Randall just to name a few. All of those dudes are better than what we've had in a long time.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What position on defense is the most critical need at the moment :jbhmm:

Keep in mind we only have 3 corners under contract
(Not including the practice squad guys):jbhmm: