:dahell: Trump orders McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King for Clemson football team

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Doesn't he eat like this everyday?

He probably thought they would like it like he does.
That just shows what kind of terrible taste he has, when you're a billionaire and have access to world class master chefs. And yet prefer a bigmac.
Thats like having access to all the worlds best musicians but preferring the talents of this dude.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ok so you all are clowning him, and I basically said I don't give a fukk or see the big deal, so what's the problem? Y'all ninjas mad sensitive but hey keep cooking.:yeshrug:

you care about posters being "mad" when they were clowning him. you care that posters are calling you a cac. you are the one who is sensitive.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure it's been mentioned, I only went through the first three pages, but I believe this is because of the government shut down. The white house cooks are government employees. And also Trump loves fast food so he doesn't see the problem

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sure it's been mentioned, I only went through the first three pages, but I believe this is because of the government shut down. The white house cooks are government employees. And also Trump loves fast food so he doesn't see the problem
The shutdown doesn't shut down all restaurants except for McDonald's, Wendy's and burger king :dead: