@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, why do you condone slavery in the bible?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
DonKnock said:
The book clearly says we should be enslaving

America has more slaves than any Nation on this planet. What's the problem?

Oh, there shouldn't be ANY 'slaves'? I agree, unfortunately, that's not the way the world works....when the text was written originally, or now.

Those who follow the text as authoritative also believe as you & I on that point.....at least those I've spoken to personally.​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
DonKnock said:
Breh for real, I've know some stubborn fuccboys in my life that don't know when to give it up.

You should take your own advice.​

DonKnock said:
Even if he believed what he was saying, how did he not just drop it about 200 posts ago:why:

Because I absolutely believe what I'm saying. You put FAR more importance on the text than I ever will, but understand far less about it than I do.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
DarkSkinSamurai said:
nikkas in here really defending slavery:snoop:

No one is defending 'slavery', i.e. 'chattel slavery/indentured servitude'. Made that point clear a while back, but no one noticed.

People too caught-up in emotions due to a term who's meaning has changed over the course of 3,000+ years.

I'll make it easy for you to comprehend: No one in their right mind, today, would refer to the President's Cabinet members as 'slaves', but that WOULD be how they were referred to in the ANE kingdoms.​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Cbanks36 said:
Mannnnnnn take your sambo shuck to another forum.. fukk your and your dumb ass bible

Be mad that your 'argument' (LOL) is pure emotion devoid of logic....which was the intended purpose of the O/P that YOU fell for.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited getting worked in here I see.

For the record I think you are a knowledgeable guy but this isn't an argument you were ever gonna win, you should have left it alone. I myself used to defend the slavery in the Bible and islamic tradition, but not anymore. Those semetic religions are barbaric and designed for barbarians. High thinking individuals need not apply.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
GetInTheTruck said:
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited getting worked in here I see.

For the record I think you are a knowledgeable guy but this isn't an argument you were ever gonna win, you should have left it alone.

I already 'won' with my first post. The rest is just fodder.

People like to feel 'superior' to the ancients, but the ancients were far more intelligent and resourceful than we give them credit for.

Barbarian, or not, makes no difference. They created civilization and we've just improved on their blueprints.

Now, I'm going through the Bhagavad Gita. Pretty interesting so far.​