Dad goes off on 19 yr old son for dating a 15 yr old

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did most of your grow up, cause all the bad chicks in my high school, were pretty much fukking with 18/19/20 year old dudes.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
this is what happens when parents try to be friends. this little fakkit bytch snickering and giggling while his old man is being serious. my old man would of stopped the car and beat the shyt out of me.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
YOOOOOOO....the funniest thing to me is watching this and hearing the dad talk so much shyt on the girl in question, i don't guess he ever realized he was being recorded and his every word put on the internet.....so when he gets that knock at the door and its Jim coming to wax his dumbass for bad-mouthing his daughter he'll never see it coming :laff::laff::laff:

Btw as a man who says "Wait til your mom gets home." or "If i wasn't driving right now yada yada blah blah." As if he couldn't have had the convo before he or after he was driving....or hell even pull over and give his son the beats. Dad didn't wanna see son like that :russ:
I think old girl's pops knew she wasn't about shyt anyway. He (the girl's father) told the boy not to date her because she's slow. Also, who do you think told the dad in this video that she fukked some dude on the first night with no rubber and that she's on the verge of flunking out of night school?

So if he was 16 and she was 13 when they started dating it wouldn't be a problem?
I remember when I was in 8th grade, this kid in my graduating class was going with a 6th grader, and I thought it was fukked up even back then. She was like 12 and he was 14...but probably closer to 15 than the rest of us. I think I remember him being the oldest in our graduating class.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know what ur talking bout but that shyt is illegal

I'mnot absolutely sure that's true....in NY 17 is Legal right, but there's other rules that apply....if I'm not mistaken if yr 21, the lowest u can go is 17..... If ur 18, the lowest u can go is 14

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So are we gonna act like that weird kid in the video isnt the coli poster "angel on the rag"?

Weirdo: Check
Socially awkward: check
Pedophile tendencies: check
White father: check

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't date girls my own age. Most girls my age are ugly and been ran down already. Im dating this 18 year old and i got her well trained. I'm 21 btw

YBE

Banned
Daps
So if he was 16 and she was 13 when they started dating it wouldn't be a problem?

that's a big difference & you know it...if you in high school dating a girl in 7th grade, you's a fukking loser.

this is different. high school seniors been fukking high school freshman since forever. Personally, I never went after the "fresh meat" in HS, my boys did. I thought 14 was too young :manny: those chicks made it hard though, choosing hard with their naive asses :noah: I had no problems smutting out the 16 yo girls however :lolbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't date girls my own age. Most girls my age are ugly and been ran down already. Im dating this 18 year old and i got her well trained. I'm 21 btw

and when you're 25, you'll be dating 21 year old girls
when you're 30, you'll be dating 24 year old girls
when you're 35 you'll be dating 26 year old girls
when you're 40 you'll be dating 28 year old women
when you're 45 you'll be dating 30 year old women and so on.

Most dudes feel like the girls in their age group are ugly and ran down so they go younger. :laugh:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I'mnot absolutely sure that's true....in NY 17 is Legal right, but there's other rules that apply....if I'm not mistaken if yr 21, the lowest u can go is 17..... If ur 18, the lowest u can go is 14

Negative , if you are 18 and sleep with a 14 year old ur going to jail