Dad goes off on 19 yr old son for dating a 15 yr old

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Got a pretty girls number at the gas station , thought she was my age..turned out 1 of the bytches number i got was 17 years old, and the other bytch was 16..i had to throw them numbers in the bushes with the quickness. :birdman:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
why the fukk are faces blurred out?

"wait til your mom finds out. you stupid son of a bytch"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I understand how his father feels though, if i was him i would have stop the car and fukked him up and then throw him out

Daps
:heh: the dad is calling the girl a loser and talking like she's the problem when his grown ass son is waiting outside of some school to pick up girls

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn he went the fukk off. But real talk this shyt is more common than yall nikkas may think. I dont agree with it but I cant say I havent seen it.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I remember freshman year a lot of girls tawmbout my boyfriend graduated :leon:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
YOOOOOOO....the funniest thing to me is watching this and hearing the dad talk so much shyt on the girl in question, i don't guess he ever realized he was being recorded and his every word put on the internet.....so when he gets that knock at the door and its Jim coming to wax his dumbass for bad-mouthing his daughter he'll never see it coming :laff::laff::laff:

Btw as a man who says "Wait til your mom gets home." or "If i wasn't driving right now yada yada blah blah." As if he couldn't have had the convo before he or after he was driving....or hell even pull over and give his son the beats. Dad didn't wanna see son like that :russ: