Dad goes off on 19 yr old son for dating a 15 yr old

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
man if u in high school wit a bytch, she is of age to get it, them same hoes gon be gettin bust open by 21-22 year old's when they go to college anyway

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wouldnt

That's what u say now....listen here young man , have ur values ever been tested in a real life situation??? Lemme tell u a story, when I was around ur age I was put onto this girl that a close girlfriend of mine knew....she basically told me her friend was down to fukk that night, bytch was bad too.....so I brought her to my crib, we started undressing and literally as I'm bout to mount the bytch she hits me with, "I have something to tell u..." n I'm like ":what:?" w a raging hardon ....n she's like "I just turned..........." .......son I kid u not I was about to penetrate......now I ask u again young man....how solid r yr morals? What would U do????

:stopitslime:

That's what I thought

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i disagree with most of y'all. don't see dude as a pedophile.

pedophilia is when you're attracted to girls that are prepubescent. if the girl has ass, t*ts and bleeds, it's not like he's attracted to babies.

ultimately the dad is right though and the guy shouldn't do it because it's illegal and he could get in a lot of trouble. but i don't think it makes him a sexual deviant. I just think people are too loose with the "pedo" label. as far as maturity, some of those young girls know exactly what they're doing and some don't. hell i think some of the 20 year old women aren't even mature enough for sex.

ideally, the government would have doctors and shrinks issue physical and mental evaluation to every single girl and if she is deemed mature enough she would get a sex permit/certificate and guys would be allowed to hit. unfortunately, this would be very impractical in the real world. so instead they invented the "age of consent" law. it's the best compromise society could come up with and overall i think it's reasonable. so people, please, just respect the law. most places the age of consent is 16. if she's 16 (or even 18) and seems too immature, maybe it would be wise not to fukk (unless you really don't care)

YBE

Banned
Daps
I dated a HS sophomore after I graduated. I was 18, she was 16. Stayed together til she graduated :manny:

This idea that teenagers can be pedophiles for dating other teenagers is retarded, unless we're talking major age differences. That means a senior in the same high school, walking the same halls, as a freshman could go to jail for smashing :wtf: